GTR Evolution released!

• Dan Powers

Is there really any other choice.
I dont get angry bout stuff like this, just dont like sitting around and waiting.
I could go and be productive, but its a holiday lol.

• Jacek Kozlowski

So now i know You cant rely on Steam word.....they shouldnt put that countdown clock...I still can forget all this if it will be avaliable to downlad in next 5-10min..:D
And i get off work earlier just to have more time playing GTR evo...silly me

• Razvan Pat

I'm so glad the pub works much better than Steam (serves on time, always working when expected, etc..). I'll be having a couple of beers in 5-10 mins.. probably I'll get over the release thing too.. :D

well at least i know sort of whats going on a couple of hours ago i didnt have a clue it seem that everything i buy recently gets delayed i mean i order a g25 wheel its been delayed i order this it gets delayed and 3 months ago i ordered an eibach anti rolebar kit for my turbo charged shoebox and that gets delayed will i ever get somthing on time:help:

well at least i know sort of whats going on a couple of hours ago i didnt have a clue it seem that everything i buy recently gets delayed i mean i order a g25 wheel its been delayed i order this it gets delayed and 3 months ago i ordered an eibach anti rolebar kit for my turbo charged shoebox and that gets delayed will i ever get somthing on time:help:

Turbo charged shoebox???

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 253 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 201 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 140 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.1%
  • At a friends house