Guess the Car

I was looking and believed it was 2nd practice that tarmac as seen some rubber :p
Nope, wrong there, those are left from some support-series that i wont reveal to keep some tension up here. Less downforce than in F1, they have to find the grip from the tire's so that's why there is that much rubber on the track. You can also see some really black thin rubber-line's ( someone with really high camber) and a more greyish-black ( with less camber ). Plus track is used by many other serie's and track-day's so those are too possibilitie's for couple of those mark's. If i only could smell thru screen... Sniff sniff... Hmm...

Hi man should so some kind of competition , something similar to this ,
but announce it some days before so people can get ready or get people to enter it some how ,
and make it some kind of easter egg hunt or something , pick like 10 different images similar to this one / topic ect , so they have to hunt down all the info bla bla , something along these lines , and do it maybe once a week , also thinking about it , maybe a special trophy point or something , brains of RD bla bla , like a pub quiz idk you get the idea :D

On Topic:
That's a Jaguar "R"
Obviously, its an openwheeler.
I can see the white/red sponsoring of a big bank on the side as well.
I'm somehow glad, not remembering the name of that bank.

Yep. this is the Jag R5 Formula one car from 2004.

It is also at Indianapolis. Im not gonna write that I knew it from the track surface though ;), I just found the original pic.

My guess in turn 6 on the 2004 layout. If not it certainly looks like a left hander.
I'm ok with that guess, it is definitely a left-hander, have been thinking that all the time. And by judging about the "blurriness" on that Michelin-text side of the tire, it is at maximum medium-fast corner, so turn 6 fit's there.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 235 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 188 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 132 19.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 57 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 16 2.3%