HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

How on earth does this pace system work?:confused:

If you can clear that up a bit I might consider joining:thumbsup:
as I understood it, first you have the numbers where like lower number gives less pace but lower tyrewear or mistake chance or whatever, and vice versa.
In the race you can have only one period where you can choose a different pace, while for the rest of the race you run on the same pace.
So ex. 28 lap race, and you want between laps 12-16 pace on 10, while for other laps pace on 7. So 1-11, your pace will be 7, then 12-16 it will be 10 and 17-28 it will be 7 again.

I think the pace system looks fine. Maybe a "pace3" could be added for more flavor, but it might make things really laborous for the mod.

Also nice to see the races will be simulated as a whole. But maybe you can simulate races in two parts and let us alter our pace preference mid-race once?

Only suggestion for an extra feature is might be "rider health". In motorbike series, the rider's health is very important and it might play a role in this game as well. But of course it is easy to request such features, while implementing is a whole different business. :D

All in all looks great fun!

Thanks for feedback and propositions.

First, pace... I wanted to add even more paces, but wanted to avoid reactions like these, so used only 2 paces. Basically, paces are 1 to 10, where 1 is the slowest and 10 is the fastest. Here is in detail what you would need to do for race weekend (in blue is what you need to post, green is what I will post):
1) before practice you send message like this (in thread or in conversation):
lap1 - rider - soft - 3lit - pace=5
lap2 - rider - soft - 3lit - pace=8
lap3 - rider - hard - 3lit - pace=2

2) then you will get results in form (there will be complete results for all laps, lap1, lap2, lap3...):
rider - team - tyres - remaining fuel - remaining engine - remaining chassis - laptime
3) then you need to send same format but this time only for 1 lap in quali. You can refuel between race and quali, and also you can use fresh tyres in race
rider - soft - 3lit - pace=5
4) again results in same form will be announced
rider - team - tyres - remaining fuel - remaining engine - remaining chassis - laptime
5) now let's say you know your fuel consumption and time difference compared to others, after all this. You are now supposed to send next format
rider - hard - 25lit - pace1=2 - pace2=10 - lapstart=2 - laps=3

Now, all this is done so that you can control race in some way, but also that I can simulate it in 1-2 days. Since there are no pitstops during full dry race. I have tried with just one pace for whole race and that was as you can guess disaster... If your engine doesn't fail or you don't fall off the bike, you will probably finish in same position, +-2 positions. So by adding pace2 you can ride on your pace for the most of the race and than push for few laps in order to make up places. Or you can push at start and than ride until the finish and save your lead. Important, all combinations are possible: pace1 > pace2, pace1 = pace2, pace1 < pace2. I hope that this helps you to understand it better.

Second, Omer's proposition to divide race in 2 parts.:thumbsup: I liek it and I will do it like that if most of you are up for it.

EDIT: THird, yes Omer, stamina is already in riders atributes, but I didn't implement it yet. Thanks for reminding me.:thumbsup:

Sounds good so far :thumbsup:. How'll driver contracts be handled?
Riders are signed with year salary and they can be signed for more than 1 season. However, some riders could ask some special goals and they may(not will) go before the end of contract if these are not met.
So it is also allowed to offer contract to rider from another team but chances of succes are much smaller.
All offers can be sent in conversation or in thread.

Another thing that came to my mind, can one also have success having only 1 rider, or is it like more riders -> more income -> higher chance for success? Think this should be well balanced so that more riders = more expenses, else everyone just goes for 3.

Another thing that came to my mind, can one also have success having only 1 rider, or is it like more riders -> more income -> higher chance for success? Think this should be well balanced so that more riders = more expenses, else everyone just goes for 3.
That's a good point and got me thinking, but there shouldn't be a problem. It will be hard to win constructors with 1 rider, but you can win riders champ of course.
As for more riders, you must pay for each rider which will be in the race. You also need to pay for new engines/chassis for each rider. So you can't just go away if you have more riders (but that is theory, don't know until I try it). I think it should be well balanced.

It was about time I made a helmet myself....... jeeeeeezzzzz
1.PNG

2.PNG
3.PNG

I will use this in FFG/F1 Sim Career and the GPTCC and will send them to the three mods

Hi All, as I am not sure what is the interest in Moto Manager Game. Could you all please do one of two things:
1) Like = interested to join if it starts now/soon
2) Agree = interested to join with updates (please write which below in comment, gameplay or anything)
3) Do nothing = Not interested

So that I know should I start it or not. In any case it won't start before New Year, since I am to busy to complete it at the moment.:( Thanks:thumbsup:

push system, I still think there should be more freedom allowed. I'd join anyway but putting it out here.

also, can someone explain to me exactly what is happening with the IndyCar Career on NR2003

Hi All, as I am not sure what is the interest in Moto Manager Game. Could you all please do one of two things:
1) Like = interested to join if it starts now/soon
2) Agree = interested to join with updates (please write which below in comment, gameplay or anything)
3) Do nothing = Not interested

So that I know should I start it or not. In any case it won't start before New Year, since I am to busy to complete it at the moment.:( Thanks:thumbsup:
Is there a way to join mid-season? Cause I might join but I first want to see how everything develops. But still a like from me;):thumbsup:

Is there a way to join mid-season? Cause I might join but I first want to see how everything develops. But still a like from me;):thumbsup:
Of course, you can join whenever you wish. Only thing is that you can't race if you join in the middle of race. So you will start in the next race after that.:thumbsup:

push system, I still think there should be more freedom allowed. I'd join anyway but putting it out here.
I'll see if I can come-up with something, but if not there will be anyway 3 pre-season races where we will see how it is working. Since it is only in-race gameplay change, it can be updated during the season (without consequences to championship).;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Porsche

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • McLaren

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Toyota

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Intel

Votes: 2 16.7%