F1 2010 How to change drivers / edit database (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello, Current drivers include? Is there a way to drivers such as Nick Heidfeld and Christian Klien involvement in F1 in 2010? Google Translate ^^

Like this ?
F1_2010_game 2010-11-22 07-53-40-76.jpg

There is a few things I have to figure out cause his b_day doesn't show and I have no clue where to find it so maybe someone else can shed some light to this.And I changed Chanduks name into klien's but it is not displayed ingame at all.
All this info lies within the database.

I really would like to edit the drivers ( i'd like to update them to 2011 teams like Sergio Perez in Sauber, Pastor Maldonado in Williams, etc, etc.).

I read several posts and I have to download the Tasev Database Editor. I downloaded i did all that I was told to do, but however the .exe file of the Tasev DE would not even open. I double click and there is small window saying that an error has occured. I have tried putting the Administration rights and still doesnt work.Im using Vista.

Please help

mod edit: Please do not repeat posts in different threads of the same subject, or start a new thread with the same post when somebody hasn't replied to your post. Be patient.

Threads merged

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 42 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 65 57.0%