Hungaroring Complete Track Texture Update

Tracks Hungaroring Complete Track Texture Update 4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice work!!!Maybe six turn curbs can be beautified?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-25 at 10-56-19 (18) Lewis Hamilton's Pole Lap 2020 Hungarian Grand Prix Pir...png
    Screenshot 2021-07-25 at 10-56-19 (18) Lewis Hamilton's Pole Lap 2020 Hungarian Grand Prix Pir...png
    756.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_acu_hungaroring_25-6-121-10-46-1.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_acu_hungaroring_25-6-121-10-46-1.jpg
    707.1 KB · Views: 106
I am more than happy to help out. was the jim lloyd version i sent to you different than the one you had tried before?
Only tried the Jim Lloyd one today so I wouldn't know. Still updating that track.
Nice work!!!Maybe six turn curbs can be beautified?
Unfortunately my work is only graphical, someone with track modding skills would required here.

I'm in contact with a few guys to get some fixes done, the curbs is one of those things that need attention, then crowds would be nice too.

If I had the skills to it myself I promise I would have added many fixes.

Will keep trying, thanks for the feedback.

Hi Guys

I'm asking the community here if anyone has the skills and interested in helping us with this track.

Have had several requests to add crowds and to change the curbs at turn 8.

With so many good track modders here I was hoping that someone would show interest and be willing to help.

Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge to make these changes so help would very much appreciated and am sure that the community would appreciate the help.

You can send a PM or even post here, thank you guys, looking forward to any help we can get.

I know and I have done so, but every update it will be overwritten...
Even though I've had AC for some time, I've only recently updated my whole system so most these things are new to me as I wasn't able to run CM with CSP before.

Can someone please help creating a ui_track.json file with what ever info is supposed to go in there.

One can send it to me via PM or post here and would be happy to update the track with credits, thank you!

if you go into content manager and go to the content tab and select track. Find the track you want to update and hit the area to the right of the geo tags. It will take you to a map where you can select the track. If you are too lazy to do this then just use
"47° 35′ 00″ N",
"19° 15′ 09″ E"

{
"name": "Hungaroring",
"description": "Hungaroring",
"tags": [
"circuit",
"F1"
],
"geotags": [
"47° 35′ 00″ N",
"19° 15′ 09″ E"
],
"country": "Hungary",
"city": "Mogyoród",
"length": "4.381m",
"width": "8-12m",
"pitboxes": "30",
"run": "clockwise",
"author": null,
"version": null,
"url": null
}
You can add/fill info as you see fit

Last edited:
{
"circuit",
"F1"
],
"47° 35′ 00″ N",
"19° 15′ 09″ E"
],
}
Quick question, my update no long support this version.

Name and description, should this not be acu_hungaroring instead.

If you haven't updated to v2.1 (JimLloyd's ACU update), please use the link below.

V2.1 works with Jim Lloyds's ACU updated version which has many fixes including CSP settings, night lighting, moving flags and more.

if you go into content manager and go to the content tab and select track. Find the track you want to update and hit the area to the right of the geo tags. It will take you to a map where you can select the track. If you are too lazy to do this then just use
"47° 35′ 00″ N",
"19° 15′ 09″ E"

{
"circuit",
"F1"
],
"47° 35′ 00″ N",
"19° 15′ 09″ E"
],
}
Silly question, haver never done one before, where does the json file go.

"47° 35′ 00″ N",
"19° 15′ 09″ E"
Is this correct and where does the json file go?

{
"name": "acu_hungaroring",
"description": "acu_hungaroring,
"circuit",
"F1"
],
"47° 35′ 00″ N",
"19° 15′ 09″ E"
],
}

Quick question, my update no long support this version.

Name and description, should this not be acu_hungaroring instead.

If you haven't updated to v2.1 (JimLloyd's ACU update), please use the link below.

V2.1 works with Jim Lloyds's ACU updated version which has many fixes including CSP settings, night lighting, moving flags and more.

there is also an update just posted to add rainfx to the track. you just copy and paste it into the config file and you should be good to go

Is this correct and where does the json file go?

{
"name": "acu_hungaroring",
"description": "acu_hungaroring,
"circuit",
"F1"
],
"47° 35′ 00″ N",
"19° 15′ 09″ E"
],
}
in the UI folder of the track

my config files are customized since I do not use time for lighting but the ambient light conditions. doing this would require you to rewrite all of your config files. this file is for the hungaroring. you will notice i have taken out the light conditions and added in to include common\conditions.ini. I have my common conditions set all lighting on all tracks. I am still trying to learn how to have multiple conditions affect track lighting.

Attachments

• ext_config.ini
    12.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
my config files are customized since I do not use time for lighting but the ambient light conditions. doing this would require you to rewrite all of your config files. this file is for the hungaroring. you will notice i have taken out the light conditions and added in to include common\conditions.ini. I have my common conditions set all lighting on all tracks. I am still trying to learn how to have multiple conditions affect track lighting.
Sorry man, I'm looking for the track json file.

I did one but I just want a sample to make sure that I know what I'm doing.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 61 63.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 41 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 20 20.8%
Back