Premium
Hello friends of fast driving.
I discovered a new mod.
Is it legal?
No idea.
Is it good?
And how. I drool every time I start it.
The Ferrari 365 GTB/4.
Drives well and you feel like it's a heavy old car. Fits well with the 1974 Porsche 911 and the Corvette.
The part really packs a punch.
I don't know if I can provide the web address, so send me a PM and I'll send the link.
But it might take a while because I don't sit in front of the computer 24/7 and I'm driving a Ferrari for now. Means it could take an hour or two.

There is a lot car “mods” out there, very interesting. Installing them with CM makes it a breeze to manage.
They are more conversions than mods, but they complement the game nicely.
A few tracks as well, but I hope they will be more soon.
I have been enjoying some spirited Group 5 racing recently.

Last edited:
Certainly most of them are conversions.
Basically mods light, but whatever.
Personally, I don't think you have to reinvent the wheel every time.
As long as the creator of the 3D model and the driving physics has given their approval, it is completely legitimate.When it comes to conversions from other games, things are of course more difficult with the okay.
I did the same thing for a GTL mod back then to get an effect from RFactor into the game.
Modder asked and he gave me okay. It wasn't difficult either. Both used the same engine.
At Zolder for AMS2 you can see what a bad conversion can look like. The floor in the box is much too deep. Hopefully this will be fixed.
The Lotus 51 from the source is also great.Basically the Formula 3 of the 1967 season.
Unfortunately, it is not yet possible or is very difficult to combine different vehicles into one class.
See GTE from AMS2 and the GTE Mod or others.

Unfortunately, it is not yet possible or is very difficult to combine different vehicles into one class.
See GTE from AMS2 and the GTE Mod or others.
I have been using multi class, it does the trick in many situation, like combining 2 GTE class.
Not ideal, but it works.
Let's call a cat a cat, almost all conversions are from PCars2, I do not have an issue with that, I own both title and if SMS had supported PCars2 the way they should have, I would not prefer running the "mods" in AMS2.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 13.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 73 34.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 121 57.1%