Incident Report for Season 6 Race 1 - Silverstone

Report for Graham Healey

1 incident on Lap 1

T175

Crash with Kurt Kjellin.

Entrance to Abbey.

I am on the inside and brake later than Kurt Kjellin and am alongside him at the 50m mark. By the apex I am almost past. He turns in and hits my right-hand rear wheel turning me over. Miraculously, after skidding along on my head, I turn back the right way and the car is driveable. Kurt waited for me to drive off again.

I believe my pass was correct, since I was 85% past him by the apex and I would not have overshot or had problems making the turn. Kurt should have given me room. However I guess that Kurt didn't see me there or thought I was too far back to make a pass.

In retrospect I wish I had not made the move. I should have been more patient. I am sorry I put us both in harms way Kurt. Thanks for the good racing afterwards.

Timestamp 160 I bumped Valter Ostman in the braking zone at the chicane after Stowe, but didn't overtake him. I hope I did not cause damage that resulted in his spin at ts 260. Bob Laube bumped me at ts 160 but didn't overtake me and didn't damage me.

Report from Fabian Kampfmann:

Round 31, first second gear shikane.
Fabian Kampfmann position 4; Reik Major position 5.
(Replay: (2573,06/2669,05))

Reik braked much too late, broke my left rear suspension and I couldnt control
car anymore in fast right corners -> destroyed and DNF.
Cannot see if it was his aim or if it was a mistake.
My first, succesful until this moment, Euro league race and a lot of points are across.

I didn´t expect such a fault from a champion, without saying sorry. :/

Accidents like this can happen, but I think excusing should be advisable.

Best regards
Fabian Kampfmann

Timestamp 160 I bumped Valter Ostman in the braking zone at the chicane after Stowe, but didn't overtake him. I hope I did not cause damage that resulted in his spin at ts 260. Bob Laube bumped me at ts 160 but didn't overtake me and didn't damage me.

Incident Report for Season 6 Race_1 Silverstone
Crash with David McCradic
Timestamp: 2353.25/2394.23
David bumped me while overtaking me that caused me big damage; I had to withdraw from the race.
I’m not sure who is at fault.
In his race report he didn’t mentioned.

AquaVista Racing

David bumped me while overtaking me that caused me big damage; I had to withdraw from the race.

AquaVista Racing

It wasn't mentioned in my report because in my replay there was zero contact.

AquaVista Racing

It wasn't mentioned in my report because in my replay there was zero contact.

Ok, I'll have a look at this one.

I wish I had no incident to report, but there's been one incident which is completely my responsibility! :frown:

Report from Fabian Kampfmann:

Round 31, first second gear shikane.
Fabian Kampfmann position 4; Reik Major position 5.
(Replay: (2573,06/2669,05))

Reik braked much too late, broke my left rear suspension and I couldnt control
car anymore in fast right corners -> destroyed and DNF.
Cannot see if it was his aim or if it was a mistake.
My first, succesful until this moment, Euro league race and a lot of points are across.

I didn´t expect such a fault from a champion, without saying sorry. :/

Accidents like this can happen, but I think excusing should be advisable.

Best regards
Fabian Kampfmann

I'm very sorry for that and meanwhile apologized to Fabian via PM a bit more detailed. Fabian, I hope you forgive me this mistake and I hope that also a champ is allowed to make mistakes sometimes.
From my view it didn't look like i breaked so much too late, but of course I should have been more patinet. I just want to say that I didn't want to attack there at all, I just missjudged the situation a little, because there aren't many signs to orientate on.

I also want to apologize to Christian, because I was a bit slow after the contact and wanted to leave the outside to let Fabian return. So Christian smashed into my rear, because it wasn't predictable that I'm so slow there.

I felt very sorry to see Fabian crash one lap later, because of the suspension damage I caused him. :frown:
To punish myself, I did a drive through penalty two laps later, but I know it doesn't bring back the lost points to Fabian.

I hope we can have nice fights on track in the future and I hope you still trust in my abilities to fight in a clean way.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 39 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 43 11.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 129 34.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 219 58.9%