Indianapolis (damone13x) shader overhaul and night lights

Tracks Indianapolis (damone13x) shader overhaul and night lights 4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rainmaker_87 submitted a new resource:

Indianapolis (damone13x) shader overhaul and night lights - drive the modern brickyard at night and with better shaders

This patch adds night lights to all layouts and give a more brighter shader setting.

Track link in the Read Me of the download package.

This patch is also part of the "New AI + fixing mega pack Vol. 1". Separate upload only to give the add-on a greater audience it deserves.

View attachment 692123View attachment 692124

Read more about this resource...

Hi Rainmaker. The night lights look amazing, but I have an issue with which you might be able to help: I see the night lights but only up to a relatively small distance, which means that I see them going on only when getting closer to them and the same on the next lap and so on. Any solution to that?

You either can use the time slider of the Content Manager or in game you can change day-night as you wish with the photo app.
Screenshot 2023-09-04 175855.png

Hi mister Rainmaker_87,A question there is a new 1pits123.kn5 file in your circuit .ini files, but I think I am not the only one in this case I have no 1pits123.kn5 file in my current circuit.

So logically there will be a problem if we try to start the circuit in a race.

Is an oversight on your part to have forgotten to put 1pits123.kn5 in version 4.0?

Hi mister Rainmaker_87,A question there is a new 1pits123.kn5 file in your circuit .ini files, but I think I am not the only one in this case I have no 1pits123.kn5 file in my current circuit.

So logically there will be a problem if we try to start the circuit in a race.

Is an oversight on your part to have forgotten to put 1pits123.kn5 in version 4.0?
Thanks for reporting! Fixed now.

I'm sorry, I found a little problem again this time if it's the surfaces file in each layout data file.

You should have based yourself on the indy500 circuit layout which has no name [SURFACE_7] with Grass surface

[SURFACE_7]
KEY=GRASS
FRICTION=0.8
DAMPING=0.17
WAV=grass.wav
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=1
IS_VALID_TRACK=0
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0.03
SIN_LENGTH=0.5
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0.2
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0.6

So you removed [SURFACE_7] from all the layouts, after the indy500 one

And in the indyf1 data layout you had repeated the [SURFACE_6] (twice the same surface name).

I apologize, I could have realized this before and told you earlier.

But I can now test your update, I didn't have the time before.

Ok no worries I did not know that for the surface the grass section is not necessary.
My mod level is not great I am a small modder, sorry for the inconvenience.
I tested and yes the mod works normally.

Unsure if i installed this wrong but my first 6 or so pits don't work which is a problem with the base track when you go to pull in the stall goes away and you swap to a non pit lane road. so I don't know if you can remove the first 6 or 7 stalls to fix this or not but it would be super helpful for online racing.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 113 66.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 78 45.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 78 45.6%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 33 19.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 49 28.7%
Back