rF2 Indy Car @ Circuit Of The Americas - Wed 2nd July

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Had great fun with people close by during the 30 minutes. Always pushing and at the same time trying to save my front left tire. :cool:

With a few seconds to go i spun on the last corner and damaged my front wing. Ordinarily i don't give up but with a full lap to go it was too hard to continue without front downforce so i disconnected. :(

Thanks to all for a great race. :thumbsup:

Damn I had the wrong qualy time in the back of my head thought it was 19:50 not 19:30 GMT
Had only 1 attempt of two laps in qualy, which were super slow. I have been way below 1:40 on this track yesterday and before in a race with @Marcel Gerber.
Start was good nearly made a place in T1, but got chaught out with @Nicolae Marius slow paec through S1 and did avoiding action which cost me another place. After lap 1 Marcel hat a big lead 6 seconds to me. Still wasn't 100% confident with no running except qualy. Nicolae managed to overtake Marcel and I got closer. Nicolae had a mistake Marcel came through, but I just didn't after that I pushed Nicolae really hard, but he had 15kph more top speed and I had to take big risks through S1 to line him up.
Eventually I made a mistake and crashed with 12min to go. I pitted, repaired came out in P6 or P7 and got back up to P4 and only finished 1.2 seconds behind P3.

A bit frustrating, but messed it up myself by remembering the wrong times. I recently got confused pretty often with the times here no idea why:roflmao:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.