Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism]

Misc Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] v13

Login or Register an account to download this content
Two quick questions about installation before I try this:

1.) Does the reshade installation alter anything in the AC folder that would require me to backup the folder first in case my system can't handle this and I need to revert?

2.) You say you can skip the package download part, but it automatically checks the first two options. Should I at least download those two or is none of the packages even necessary to get the effects like in your screenshots?

Thanks for the help....
1- No, there's no risk, you can simply unintall reshade by deleting "dxgi.dll" and Reshade.ini + reshade-shaders folder and BACK TO NORMAL
2- You can download any of those, no matter how many effects you pick, you'll use my files anyway when you select my preset, feel free to download the lowest ammount of effects or the ones you like to use by your own later.

Surely re-shade is obsolete now and not worth the hassle for little or no gain. If you run content manager and custom shader patch you have all the options covered already. It is easier to create a ppfilter without relying on reshade for the shortfalls. The amount of updates just shows you are going round in circles. No offence but it's time to let it go.

Surely re-shade is obsolete now and not worth the hassle for little or no gain. If you run content manager and custom shader patch you have all the options covered already. It is easier to create a ppfilter without relying on reshade for the shortfalls. The amount of updates just shows you are going round in circles. No offence but it's time to let it go.
First of all, the Reshade community is on the best moment right now and it isn't obselete, the fact that now you can add to any Directx9+ game what ilja added in ExtraFX and tons of other features show that. Ilja took more than 2 years to make what reshade now can add to almost any game and it'll keep raising.
The ammount of updates have nothing to do with reshade, actually i integrated reshade on 2019 half, from the start this mod was simply filter, i update it frecuently to match what people was looking for and adapting it to the new changes before CSP start to look like it does now, before SOL 24hs system exist. So you're talking no sense, and i really don't think the "it's time to let it go" is something you can say after looking your work over these years. No offence.
leave me updating as much as i want my work, and you take care of yours, i update only one filter over the years and you have to create tons of them.

1- No, there's no risk, you can simply unintall reshade by deleting "dxgi.dll" and Reshade.ini + reshade-shaders folder and BACK TO NORMAL
2- You can download any of those, no matter how many effects you pick, you'll use my files anyway when you select my preset, feel free to download the lowest ammount of effects or the ones you like to use by your own later.

Great. Thanks for the info. Guess I go and try it out and see what happens knowing I can't hurt anything.

Great. Thanks for the info. Guess I go and try it out and see what happens knowing I can't hurt anything.
The only issue i had today was a crash from CSP but the error says "reinstall to fix", i reinstall CSP that only took 5-10 seconds and it fixed, until now i don't know if it is related to reshade .dll files, but i don't think so as the CSP reinstalation that have nothing to do with reshade files, fixed the problem by itself

Hi @el_mattpro , what a great work.
Some questions regarding the way to TurnON/OFF this filter.
Have some doubts if reshade is indeed enabled: Bellow is the picture of it while playing assetto corsa. Shouldn't I have more settings or so? How can I instant turn Reshade ON/OFF to see the difference (if possible)?
1586723177199.png

Hi @el_mattpro , what a great work.
Some questions regarding the way to TurnON/OFF this filter.
Have some doubts if reshade is indeed enabled: Bellow is the picture of it while playing assetto corsa. Shouldn't I have more settings or so? How can I instant turn Reshade ON/OFF to see the difference (if possible)?
View attachment 362579
What i see in your picture is that Reshade preset is selected but the effects are not there, this can be a cause of two things.
1- Shaders and Texture routes are not designed (in settings tab in reshade windows)
2- Something on the instalation went wrong.

If you have reshade-shaders folder in /assettocorsa/ folder and this one have the correct content, it should work but if the route/path is not designed you can do it manually, only take 10 secs.Open reshade window in-game as you show on screenshot, go to Settings tab, and you'll find a few Text Box, 2 of them are Effects path and Textures Path

How it should look
...../assettocorsa/reshade-shaders/shaders/ in the EFFECT PATH
..../assettocorsa/reshade-shaders/textures/ in the TEXTURES PATH-

After this, hit the "RELOAD" button on the main tab of reshade (look at the bottom Reload buttom) that should load all the effects.

How to Enable/Disable reshade while gaming? Simple, go to Settings tab, look for "Effect Toggle Key" at the top and bind a key you want, enjoy!

What i see in your picture is that Reshade preset is selected but the effects are not there, this can be a cause of two things.
1- Shaders and Texture routes are not designed (in settings tab in reshade windows)

If you have reshade-shaders folder in /assettocorsa/ folder and this one have the correct content, it should work but if the route/path is not designed you can do it manually, only take 10 secs.Open reshade window in-game as you show on screenshot, go to Settings tab, and you'll find a few Text Box, 2 of them are Effects path and Textures Path

How it should look

After this, hit the "RELOAD" button on the main tab of reshade (look at the bottom Reload buttom) that should load all the effects.

How to Enable/Disable reshade while gaming? Simple, go to Settings tab, look for "Effect Toggle Key" at the top and bind a key you want, enjoy!
Now we're talking. Totally forgot to add E/T path.
But get this error after reloading
1586728008275.png

How it should look

No need to reply to my previous post. Just read all your installation guide.
Thank you man

Hello ! Just installed v10 and there's a bug that I don't know how yto deal with, here's the log, it says that it failed to compile some files if it is too small to read, looks like some .fxh files are missing, tried to reinstall Reshade and to redownload your files but nothing changed
1586728173404.png

Hello ! Just installed v10 and there's a bug that I don't know how yto deal with, here's the log, it says that it failed to compile some files if it is too small to read, looks like some .fxh files are missing, tried to reinstall Reshade and to redownload your files but nothing changedView attachment 362600
A user already fixed this issue with the method i mention but if that doesn't work, do the next thing. Go to reshade-shaders/shaders and delete all the prod80 effects and Reshade.fx/Reshade.fhx. Now open reshade_4.6.0_setup.exe as Administrator and Update the reshade/reinstall, select the prod80 shaders and that's it. Now you should have all my files (except for my reshade.fx/fhx and the prod80 i upload) + the latest prod80 shaders to date + auto-generated Reshade.fx/fhx from your instalation. That should fix the issue entirelly

If you want to give it a try to another method, simply uninstall reshade, reinstall reshade clean selecting prod80 shaders and just copy all the shaders of my folder Except for the 2 prod80 shaders and reshade.fx/fhx. In that way you'll have all the reshade generated in your game directory from a clean instalation and you'll only use the shaders of my mod that are not related to the app itself or prod80 shaders

A user already fixed this issue with the method i mention but if that doesn't work, do the next thing. Go to reshade-shaders/shaders and delete all the prod80 effects and Reshade.fx/Reshade.fhx. Now open reshade_4.6.0_setup.exe as Administrator and Update the reshade/reinstall, select the prod80 shaders and that's it. Now you should have all my files (except for my reshade.fx/fhx and the prod80 i upload) + the latest prod80 shaders to date + auto-generated Reshade.fx/fhx from your instalation. That should fix the issue entirelly

If you want to give it a try to another method, simply uninstall reshade, reinstall reshade clean selecting prod80 shaders and just copy all the shaders of my folder Except for the 2 prod80 shaders and reshade.fx/fhx. In that way you'll have all the reshade generated in your game directory from a clean instalation and you'll only use the shaders of my mod that are not related to the app itself or prod80 shaders
Thanks the clean method worked perfectly, though I feel like there's way too much grain, how can I reduce it ?

just disabled DELC_sharpen and it looks absolutely stunning, thx for your work
Yeah the Grain can be created by the Nvidia Sharpening that shader is simulating, similar to the Nvidia Freestyle Sharpening preset, you can tweak the values to have sharpening with low ammount of filmgrain effect, if you disable Delc_sharpen you can also disable FXAA as it was enabled to counterrest the grain of the sharpening effects, with those 2 .fx disable you should gain 2-3fps

Pardon my asking, but would one get the Raytrace shader upon installing the latest version of this filter? I read a bit through the changelog and it just seems to me that the configuration only exists for those who already bought the RTGI shader from Marty himself...? Curious to hear your reply.

P.S. Your filter's title is misspelt, the correct spelling Immersive not Inmersive

Pardon my asking, but would one get the Raytrace shader upon installing the latest version of this filter? I read a bit through the changelog and it just seems to me that the configuration only exists for those who already bought the RTGI shader from Marty himself...? Curious to hear your reply.

P.S. Your filter's title is misspelt, the correct spelling Immersive not Inmersive
Hello, you can buy the raytracing shader when you want, of course the newer version will have more features that this preset will not use as they didn't exist when this preset was released (today) but you're free to use an older version or newer and adjust the values to your personal taste.
If you already have rt or rtgi from Pascal, you can use it with this preset and it should work but maybe the values will be a bit offset from realism and you have to tweak them a bit. _

About the title name, i know that the correct word is immersive but somehow (started as a misspelt as you mention) people start to recognice it as inmersive and it is easier to find on google after all so in these 2 years the name stay on Inmersive :)

Just noticed there is no Immersive_Natural.lua file. Does this mean I shouldn't use a Sol weather setting? I've noticed in the past with other filters that if it doesn't contain a .lua file, the game renders that filter really bright when using a Sol weather option. Hope that makes sense.

Also, when I open the Edit Settings window and select Skip Tutorial, do I need to enter anything in the Path boxes at the top? Lastly, with Reshade installed, is it always on now or do I need to turn it on every time I enter a track? And can it be disabled if I wanted to compare looks and performance to using it without reshade?

Last edited:
Just noticed there is no Immersive_Natural.lua file. Does this mean I shouldn't use a Sol weather setting? I've noticed in the past with other filters that if it doesn't contain a .lua file, the game renders that filter really bright when using a Sol weather option. Hope that makes sense.

Also, when I open the Edit Settings window and select Skip Tutorial, do I need to enter anything in the Path boxes at the top? Lastly, with Reshade installed, is it always on now or do I need to turn it on every time I enter a track? And can it be disabled if I wanted to compare looks and performance to using it without reshade?
Lets start from the begining.
1- Lua file: There's no need to have a .lua file unless the ppfilter is indexed to a .lua to modify the weather files together with the filter. My filter in the past used to have a .lua file, but it isn't needed anymore so if you have installed any of my older updates of this filter, you should delete the .lua file with the name inmersive_natural.lua.If there isn't any .lua, that's ok. It should look like that from now on.
2- If the game looks bright when you're playing you can use the keys PageUp/PageDown (RePag/AvPag) in-game to reduce or increase exposure in-game, this is an Assetto Corsa feature.
3- When you press Edit Reshade Settings after instalation, the shaders+texture path should be designed automatically, if they don't, simply set the effects path to "assettocorsa/reshade-shaders/shaders" folder and the texture path to the /texture folder.
4- You can enable/disable Reshade whenever you want, in-game or before starting the game. Open reshade in-game and go to the tab Settings, in there you'll find a text box called "Effect Toggle Key" in this section you can bind any key you want to enable/disable reshade once you're inside the game.

About the performance, if you uncheck DELC_Sharp.fx/CinematicDOF.fx/FXAA.fx, the performance drop should be almost none, as the rest of the shaders simply modify colors and contrasts. (except for PandaFX that add some effects but they don't use to much gpu)

Lets start from the begining.
1- Lua file: There's no need to have a .lua file unless the ppfilter is indexed to a .lua to modify the weather files together with the filter. My filter in the past used to have a .lua file, but it isn't needed anymore so if you have installed any of my older updates of this filter, you should delete the .lua file with the name inmersive_natural.lua.If there isn't any .lua, that's ok. It should look like that from now on.
2- If the game looks bright when you're playing you can use the keys PageUp/PageDown (RePag/AvPag) in-game to reduce or increase exposure in-game, this is an Assetto Corsa feature.
3- When you press Edit Reshade Settings after instalation, the shaders+texture path should be designed automatically, if they don't, simply set the effects path to "assettocorsa/reshade-shaders/shaders" folder and the texture path to the /texture folder.
4- You can enable/disable Reshade whenever you want, in-game or before starting the game. Open reshade in-game and go to the tab Settings, in there you'll find a text box called "Effect Toggle Key" in this section you can bind any key you want to enable/disable reshade once you're inside the game.

About the performance, if you uncheck DELC_Sharp.fx/CinematicDOF.fx/FXAA.fx, the performance drop should be almost none, as the rest of the shaders simply modify colors and contrasts. (except for PandaFX that add some effects but they don't use to much gpu)

Thanks, I got some figuring out to do because nothing changes to the look when I toggle it on and off which tells me it's installed but not working correctly. I also don't have options to uncheck DELC_Sharp.fx/CinematicDOF.fx/FXAA.fx, so something's not installed correctly. May back out and try again from scratch.

EDIT: Looks like this isn't going to work for me. I got the paths setup, but i'm getting that compile error. So I did both of your recommended fixes and now I get even more compile errors. I'd like to see what this looks like, but not if it's this much hassle to get everything to work. Maybe i'll try again down the road when I have more time to fool with it.

Last edited:
Thanks, I got some figuring out to do because nothing changes to the look when I toggle it on and off which tells me it's installed but not working correctly. I also don't have options to uncheck DELC_Sharp.fx/CinematicDOF.fx/FXAA.fx, so something's not installed correctly. May back out and try again from scratch.

EDIT: Looks like this isn't going to work for me. I got the paths setup, but i'm getting that compile error. So I did both of your recommended fixes and now I get even more compile errors. I'd like to see what this looks like, but not if it's this much hassle to get everything to work. Maybe i'll try again down the road when I have more time to fool with it.
Well i'm sorry to hear that, if you want to give it another try with an alternative method, you can install Reshade 4.6.0 as admin, select acs.exe (assetto corsa executable), check Prod80 and Quint shaders pack to download, download and finish the instalation, and drag-drop everything from my mod .rar EXCEPT for reshade-shaders folders, so you'll use all the latest and original shaders files, you'll have a lot more effects than needed but you'll have them after all when you select my preset, it is simplier and have more useless files but it should work 100%

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 277 34.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 227 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 149 18.4%
  • Watch party

Votes: 66 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 20 2.5%