Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism]

Misc Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] v13

Login or Register an account to download this content
is there a way to remove/reduce the effect where the green grass becomes too yellow/orange?
Yes, the effect is MultiLut2 from prod80, the value will be on 0.500 or 0.600, you can lower it to the number you want, i guess 0.150 should be enough, feel free to try different values to your taste

How do I make my game look different with Global Illumination? It just looks the same with or without it
If it does look the same with RTGI then the problem is that your reshade is not detecting the DepthBuffer of assetto corsa, to check this please watch this video:
From minute 1:30 +

Basically you need to switch over DX11 tab and try one by one (specially the ones with your native resolution) all the codes that will make the RTGI able to detect DepthBuffer. Also please check the Home/Main tab of Reshade windows at the midle of this window where it says "Pre_Processor Definitions", open that pannel and look for the command that ends on _REVERSED = 1 or _Inverted = 1
(normally it is the one in the midle of the 3 commands that says 0/1/0, change those to 0/0/0)
If that doesn't help, try the video above or mix both solutions. This is to allow Reshade api to detect different DirectX games depth buffer and be able to modify them

Someone please help me out here. I've been trying to get reshade to work for a couple of days and nothing seems to work. When in game i cannot get the menu to open. I reinstalled many times, tried manual installation, tried messing with the.ini file to change the key binds but nothing seems to work. I've installed reshade in a few other games with no issues. I don't understand why i cant seem to get it to work in assetto corsa. Some help would be very much appreciated.
(Heres everything i already tried:
-Rename .dll file to d3d11 and d3d9
-Manually drag and drop .dll files in assetto dir.
-Added 'input' lines in the .ini file
-Reinstalled Sol and CSP)

Tony.

Hi everyone, why i always got blur picture when take the screenshot?

Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_spirit_r_mount_akina_2017_19-4-120-16-57-44.jpg

Hey, how to get reshade effects on F8? I did copy:
[ACCUMULATION_BLUR]
; Accumulation motion blur (for replays)
ENABLED=1 ; Active; 1 or 0; only with ACCUMULATION_AA/ENABLED
DISABLE_RIMS_BLUR=1 ; Disable AC rim blur; 1 or 0
HDR_FIX_DARKEN=0.80 ; HDR fix; hidden
HDR_FIX_BRIGHTEN_MULT=1.0 ; Fix for HDR fix; hidden
TIME_MS=38 ; Exposure (for now, should be smaller than replay interval); from 2 ms to 32
ITERATIONS_MULT=2 ; Multiplier for iterations; from 1x to 5, round to 0.1

and still, photos are without effects.

Someone please help me out here. I've been trying to get reshade to work for a couple of days and nothing seems to work. When in game i cannot get the menu to open. I reinstalled many times, tried manual installation, tried messing with the.ini file to change the key binds but nothing seems to work. I've installed reshade in a few other games with no issues. I don't understand why i cant seem to get it to work in assetto corsa. Some help would be very much appreciated.
(Heres everything i already tried:
-Rename .dll file to d3d11 and d3d9
-Manually drag and drop .dll files in assetto dir.
-Added 'input' lines in the .ini file
-Reinstalled Sol and CSP)

Tony.
Hello SourHaze, as you didn't mention on your post i want to be sure. Are you installing the reshade over "acs.exe" right? not "acs_x86.exe or AssettoCorsa.exe" ? Those 2 .exe files are not related to the game you want to run.
If you're using acs.exe (the one you have to) to install reshade in, open the game and minimize it/alt_tab and open Task Manager, check if the game is running acs.exe or acs_x86.exe, in case the game is running acs_x86.exe,that means that you're running 32bits executable, go to Content Manager /Settings / content manager settings / DRIVE /(uncheck) use 32bits executable.

That should fix the problem (as you mentioned that d3d11.dll didn't )

Hey, how to get reshade effects on F8? I did copy:
[ACCUMULATION_BLUR]
; Accumulation motion blur (for replays)
ENABLED=1 ; Active; 1 or 0; only with ACCUMULATION_AA/ENABLED
DISABLE_RIMS_BLUR=1 ; Disable AC rim blur; 1 or 0
HDR_FIX_DARKEN=0.80 ; HDR fix; hidden
HDR_FIX_BRIGHTEN_MULT=1.0 ; Fix for HDR fix; hidden
TIME_MS=38 ; Exposure (for now, should be smaller than replay interval); from 2 ms to 32
ITERATIONS_MULT=2 ; Multiplier for iterations; from 1x to 5, round to 0.1

and still, photos are without effects.
That fix is outdated with today CSP, i answer to your Review (disable FXAA in Video settings)

A user already fixed this issue with the method i mention but if that doesn't work, do the next thing. Go to reshade-shaders/shaders and delete all the prod80 effects and Reshade.fx/Reshade.fhx. Now open reshade_4.6.0_setup.exe as Administrator and Update the reshade/reinstall, select the prod80 shaders and that's it. Now you should have all my files (except for my reshade.fx/fhx and the prod80 i upload) + the latest prod80 shaders to date + auto-generated Reshade.fx/fhx from your instalation. That should fix the issue entirelly

If you want to give it a try to another method, simply uninstall reshade, reinstall reshade clean selecting prod80 shaders and just copy all the shaders of my folder Except for the 2 prod80 shaders and reshade.fx/fhx. In that way you'll have all the reshade generated in your game directory from a clean instalation and you'll only use the shaders of my mod that are not related to the app itself or prod80 shaders
This method worked for me, I had some issues previous that the effects weren't applying when choosing the preset but that seems resolved. Right now I'm having an issue with the colors going all wonky. With the multilut selected I get this:
1a14b143697b1cd3e20dcbc69154f2eb.png

86141d55952166526fd70936c7341663.png

If I change the LUT selection it'll change 'incorrect' colors (i.e. the green will go blue etc.). I've gone through the install process about 4 times now, just want to get it working correctly.

Also I'm not sure how much the results of the OP screenshots are from the raytracing, but I'm not getting nearly as much AO as shown.

Thanks for your work!

yop guys , does anybody have a Before/After concerning the reshade raytracing ? I don t know if I should take it , I am a bit scared to loose to much fps for my taste , even if I have a RTX 2070 that would be able to calculate it better ? does Raytracing reshade is that worth compare to non-retraced assetto ???

This method worked for me, I had some issues previous that the effects weren't applying when choosing the preset but that seems resolved. Right now I'm having an issue with the colors going all wonky. With the multilut selected I get this:
1a14b143697b1cd3e20dcbc69154f2eb.png

86141d55952166526fd70936c7341663.png

If I change the LUT selection it'll change 'incorrect' colors (i.e. the green will go blue etc.). I've gone through the install process about 4 times now, just want to get it working correctly.

Also I'm not sure how much the results of the OP screenshots are from the raytracing, but I'm not getting nearly as much AO as shown.

Thanks for your work!
Hello, sory the late response. First of all you're not having as much AO as i do because the Raytracing as i mention is paid, you can find it on pascal glither Patreon. Second, i never seen that Green error before in AC but it can be related to reshade, yes, are you sure it is cause of multilut? did you try to disable _lightroom.fx and check if it is gone? because that's how lightroom debug settings look for clipping contrast, if this error is caused when you enable MultiLut_2.0.fx then i assume you can try to change "1" to "0" under MultiLut settings where it says PD80_UseLevels and check again, or check if you do have "pd80_example-lut.png" in reshade-shaders/textures/ folder to be sure Reshade was installed OK.

yop guys , does anybody have a Before/After concerning the reshade raytracing ? I don t know if I should take it , I am a bit scared to loose to much fps for my taste , even if I have a RTX 2070 that would be able to calculate it better ? does Raytracing reshade is that worth compare to non-retraced assetto ???
Hello, the raytracing shader can be applied to any DirectX or OpenGL/Vulkan API game, so if you pay for it you'll be able to use almost in any game you want and learn how to tweak it properly. The FPS lost is something you'll get, it is a fact. There's no way to add a raytracing image look to a game while mantaining the FPS as it is off. You can tweak the RTGI performance trying to achieve a bit worst look but raising fps a lot until you find a good spot. This is up to you, if you want to simulate the raytracing look in AC without using reshade just try to turn On everything on EXTRA_FX settings in content manager, specially SSLR/SGSI/BounceLights/VolumetricLights and SSAO (or better, HDAO+) ambient oclusion with full resolution. (you'll lost fps anyway)

Hello, the raytracing shader can be applied to any DirectX or OpenGL/Vulkan API game, so if you pay for it you'll be able to use almost in any game you want and learn how to tweak it properly. The FPS lost is something you'll get, it is a fact. There's no way to add a raytracing image look to a game while mantaining the FPS as it is off. You can tweak the RTGI performance trying to achieve a bit worst look but raising fps a lot until you find a good spot. This is up to you, if you want to simulate the raytracing look in AC without using reshade just try to turn On everything on EXTRA_FX settings in content manager, specially SSLR/SGSI/BounceLights/VolumetricLights and SSAO (or better, HDAO+) ambient oclusion with full resolution. (you'll lost fps anyway)
oh ok this all the settings I have already in cm :) , so if I will go to the raytrace reshade solution , I might disable all those effects from Cm because it is overwrite by reshade right ??? or am I totally wrong ? So at the end I will not loose so much

oh ok this all the settings I have already in cm :) , so if I will go to the raytrace reshade solution , I might disable all those effects from Cm because it is overwrite by reshade right ??? or am I totally wrong ? So at the end I will not loose so much
The only one you want to have enable altogether with RTGI is the SSLR or HDAO from ExtraFX if you want to have more accurate ambient oclusion, but you'll have fps drops anyway, it is actually why the RTGI shaders still in development and beta/alpha, i assume we'll have the full version with good performance in 2021

Hello, sory the late response. First of all you're not having as much AO as i do because the Raytracing as i mention is paid, you can find it on pascal glither Patreon. Second, i never seen that Green error before in AC but it can be related to reshade, yes, are you sure it is cause of multilut? did you try to disable _lightroom.fx and check if it is gone? because that's how lightroom debug settings look for clipping contrast, if this error is caused when you enable MultiLut_2.0.fx then i assume you can try to change "1" to "0" under MultiLut settings where it says PD80_UseLevels and check again, or check if you do have "pd80_example-lut.png" in reshade-shaders/textures/ folder to be sure Reshade was installed OK.
Thanks for the response. I tried disabling the _lightroom.fx with the multilut enabled and it stayed the same. I also tried chaning the uselevels to 0 and it didn't turn off. I do have the pd80_example-lut png in the directory. I have no idea how the LUT files work, but do my other settings in my original screenshot look correct? the example-lut looks to be 35x64 tiles, maybe my tile amount or something isn't right?

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few more times, I always seem to have issues where when selecting the immersive.ini file in the reshade it doesn't select the individual .fx files. Also, I manually added the reshade-shaders\Shaders\PD80 directory to the effect search path (along with jus the \Shaders). Should all of them be in one directory or does it not matter? Just trying to figure this out, I think I will get the raytracing files but want to get this sorted first.

Edit: Somewhat going off of my selection point above, what is the correct order of the effects in the list? I see moving them changes it, just want to make sure I have the order correct.

Edit 2: Ok, I guess it's solved...? Tried doing the Reset all to default on the multilut.fx and it fixed it. I swear I tried that already, oh well at least it's fixed.

Edit 3: Installed the rtgi stuff. Just want to make sure it's working 'correctly' I guess. I had to enable AO in the CSP extraFX for it to work (it didn't do anything with that off). It seems to improve things in some areas but make others much worse (look at pit crew guy). It's like it added shadows in places and took them away in others.
Off
ba591c6409046a9bd05b7c4f10ce1308.jpg

On
af8e42779a9d64e3f6305ea7dd6239fb.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. I tried disabling the _lightroom.fx with the multilut enabled and it stayed the same. I also tried chaning the uselevels to 0 and it didn't turn off. I do have the pd80_example-lut png in the directory. I have no idea how the LUT files work, but do my other settings in my original screenshot look correct? the example-lut looks to be 35x64 tiles, maybe my tile amount or something isn't right?

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few more times, I always seem to have issues where when selecting the immersive.ini file in the reshade it doesn't select the individual .fx files. Also, I manually added the reshade-shaders\Shaders\PD80 directory to the effect search path (along with jus the \Shaders). Should all of them be in one directory or does it not matter? Just trying to figure this out, I think I will get the raytracing files but want to get this sorted first.

Edit: Somewhat going off of my selection point above, what is the correct order of the effects in the list? I see moving them changes it, just want to make sure I have the order correct.

Edit 2: Ok, I guess it's solved...? Tried doing the Reset all to default on the multilut.fx and it fixed it. I swear I tried that already, oh well at least it's fixed.

Edit 3: Installed the rtgi stuff. Just want to make sure it's working 'correctly' I guess. I had to enable AO in the CSP extraFX for it to work (it didn't do anything with that off). It seems to improve things in some areas but make others much worse (look at pit crew guy). It's like it added shadows in places and took them away in others.
Off
ba591c6409046a9bd05b7c4f10ce1308.jpg

On
af8e42779a9d64e3f6305ea7dd6239fb.jpg
Well that was maybe the weird problem i heard about reshade, i'm glad you fixed it after all, if the shaders look as they should everything should look Ok now, the RTGI stuff... first of all you can check if the game is using the correct Depth Buffer, to check this you can use DisplayDepth.fx and the right side of the screen shoud look black/grey/white with all the 3D objects depth (as a pre-render view) this means the game is running the depth buffer as it should, so RTGI, Mxao, SSr, etc will work ok with that. The RTGI settings i used are just a base, you have to tweak it to your scenario/screen/fov/comfort, i was using short distance for screenshots as i'm poiting to the cars, not from them to the track, i assume you'll want to use larger scale path for 3rd person view and so on... the RTGI feature (values) are up to personal taste, you can modify the scale/distance/strenght/reflection, etc.. just by moving the values, the Thickness value will modify how large the Ao/IL affect the objects

2 questions:

Does Inmersive filter work with CSP and Sol. When I deactivated CSP then it started to load. I have CSP v0.1.52 and SOL v1.5.1, Reshade v4.6.1

Which shaders should I install during installing Reshade? I have following errors in game after fresh install according to the install instructions.
20200425212230_1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 280 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 229 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 150 18.4%
  • Watch party

Votes: 66 8.1%