Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hey, basic 41-yo sim driver that discovered Assetto Corsa after having played Gran Turismo 4 to 6, the last two with a GT Force. Shame the drivers are so bad on PC these days so it won't work properly with AC... but I make do with the controller.

Having all the DLC I'm looking for more, since a few of my favourite tracks are not represented... like Bathurst.

Hi all. Somewhere along the way i must have gotten old (54). Been sim racing since Papyrus Indy 500 and Microprose‘s World Circuit GP in the very early 1990’s...and I‘m still no good . I joined a few years ago, but this is my first post, i guess i’m due for my next post around 2027!

Happy racing

Hello, I've been around a bit, but never introduced myself. I started "simracing" on the later EA Sports NASCAR titles(08 and 09 for Xbox 360) and a little bit of Forza 4. But my main jumping in point was Papyrus's NASCAR Racing 2003 season in 2015. Since then I have obtained AMS1, RF1 and 2, AC, GTR2, and GTL, cycling through them every so often when I get the bug. I'm VERY terrible at actually racing, so I spend a lot of time "collecting"

My main goal with simracing is to fill out grids of GT and sports car racing icons from various eras, as well as add some other "oddities" that run a similar pace to add personal flair to the fields.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 245 37.1%
  • Porsche

Votes: 252 38.1%
  • BMW

Votes: 234 35.4%
  • McLaren

Votes: 154 23.3%
  • Toyota

Votes: 249 37.7%
  • Intel

Votes: 85 12.9%