Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi There!!:D My name is J.Mook from the Netherlands, and I'm always in the mood for some clean and fair racing!!;) Think I'm at the right adress..:) lol

Greetz!

Joeks

Hi my name is Antonio and im 16 years old im italian i love football and formula 1 and my favourite driver is the 4 time world champions sebastian vettel i love play motorsport manager

Hi there! My name is Salvatore, I write from Turin, Italy. I am a motorsport enthusiast (would not be here otherwise), everything from Formulas to WEC and MotoGP as well. I enjoy playing racing sims, and I play Assetto Corsa. I am here mostly to have a chat with other petrolheads in the forum :)
Bye!

Hello Sal_V, welcome to Race Department, hope you enjoy your time on the site.
I'm sure you'll find plenty of like minded members here and on the AC forums in particular.
If you are interested in online racing then the AC race club is a great place to find clean fair racers.
Once again welcome to RD.

I've been a member of RD since at least 2011 but I've never shown my face around here except on the Le Man livestream that was running back then.

I was very into my racing sims until I left school, got a job and cracked on with life. I'm hoping to put together a room dedicated to sim racing, cockpit and all, sometime next year and get back into it proper but for now I'm stuck with a game pad and the occasional online races.

It's great to see you again!

Hi all, i've been a long time lurker here, i've finally signed up in the search of decent and clean racing which i know happens here.

Ive been racing leagues for a fair few years, im a mid paced driver but clean and fair normally racing the lower tier of cars.

I have most of the supported titles but im looking to add automoblista and join some mini racing.

Hopefully see you on track.

Lee

Hi, and a belated welcome to Race department, thanks for going premium and helping to support the site.
The AMS club will be delighted to welcome you and details for the upcoming events are here.
They run mini's on a Friday and different content other nights so you will have plenty of races to look forward to.

So I Am a 41 year old male with many years of siming experience. I am currently feeling stuck in a dead end community of friends that i've been racing with for several years now. The numbers have drastically been reducing over the last 12 months. we are lucky to get 4 people in a game at one time. The current lineup of racers is making me sad and bored to be honest. Thus my new found interest in Racedepartment. I had a look at the steam community member list and was kind of shocked that out of the 3600+ members in the group only about 30 people were actually in a racing game at all. and only one or 2 people in the same game,no idea if they were together in MP or what. I do understand time zones are the bane of online gaming schedules. I prefer racing in a large grid of intermediate driver, though anything over four would be an improvement in my current dilemma. I've been trying to just join random online servers for Pcars and Rf2 and finding poor results. I'm not sure paying to play with other racers is going to make me any happier to just get one or two races in a month. I have played Iracing and didn't feel I was getting the moneys worth. Can any one offer some advice to help a guy out,

Joined the PC community Q4 2015, but didn't really begin in earnest until mid 2016.. Totally self taught, and finding there's a lot to learn.. Had a few minor disasters along the way, but having a great time with it.. Currently doing Assetto Corsa, Dirt Rally, and War Thunder..

Hello my name is Roberto De Filippis are simdriver Italian I have 64 years and I live in Sicily. Team are the Sikania Team Endurance Motorsport manager who participates in endurance race on different portals (VLMs, VEC, SimHQ, and others) .I saw your endurance championship that interests me even if I have to check the dates to avoid coincidences problems. I hope soon to be on track with you.

Roberto De Filippis

i just joined since i am a bit of a petrol head and would like to try out some races :) hope i don't get too addicted ;) looking forward to meeting you guys and gals on the track
Cheers
Mark
Hi and welcome to Race Department and thanks for going premium and helping to support the site.
You don't mention what games you play but check out our calendar for upcoming races here.
Once again welcome and I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you here at RD.

Hello my name is Roberto De Filippis are simdriver Italian I have 64 years and I live in Sicily. Team are the Sikania Team Endurance Motorsport manager who participates in endurance race on different portals (VLMs, VEC, SimHQ, and others) .I saw your endurance championship that interests me even if I have to check the dates to avoid coincidences problems. I hope soon to be on track with you.

Roberto De Filippis
Welcome to Race Department hope you find plenty to interest you on the site, check out how to join our e-sports leagues here.
Hope to see you on track.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%
  • At a friends house