Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

hi all my name's wayne and i just joined racedepartment thinking i could do some racing in automobilista but unfortunately every race i've looked at only allow manual gears. this is an issue with me as i'm a quadriplegic and can only use a joystick and auto gears to race with.
Hello Wayne and welcome to the site. I'm not sure about how AMS works but maybe @quicksilver384 could advise you.

Hi my name is Trevor & i recently join race department maybe get some racing experience. I've downloaded rfactor 2, automobilista, raceroom experience.
Hi Trevor and welcome to Race Department. You'll find club racing in all the games you mention and joining is a great way to learn and pick up tips. Check out our calendar of events here.
Hope to see you on track soon.:thumbsup:

Hello Wayne and welcome to the site. I'm not sure about how AMS works but maybe @quicksilver384 could advise you.

Hello and welcome. in most of our Automobilista events we do allow auto gears and auto clutch. this is the defauly assist level for our Automobilista events and it will usually say in the opening post of the event thread if there are different assists available.

Please feel free to sign up and give it a go, there is always people willing to help, and maybe have some setup tips for a joystick.

Hi,

My name is Rainer. I'm from germany and race with Assetto Corsa, iracing and R3E.

I drive simracing since many years, I am also 69 years old.

See you on the track

Hi Rainer and welcome to Race Department. Hope you enjoy your time and find plenty to keep you interested. Thanks for helping to support the site by going premium, hope to see you on the track.

Hey All, I am from Ontario Canada and just signed onto rFactor 2 after being with iRacing for a year. I like road courses mostly (not so much open wheel though) and stock cars. I sure would like to find a league that is into sim my interests. Have a great year everyone.

Hey folks, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, just starting out my racing sim setup on PC, currently running a Thrustmaster TX458 wheel and pedals, with a Logitech joystick for my handbrake. Play assetto corsa on PC and forza on Xbox One.

Looking forward to seeing ye online. Drive safe out there.

Hello. My name is Pontus Ericsson and i'm from Sweden. I joined RDRC PC because a friend gave me the tip to do so. And I felt, why not give it a try! :rolleyes: I've played Dirt Rally since Early Access. Hope to fight against pro drivers! ;):cool:

Hi to everyone. My name is Serkan and i am from Turkey. I found the site after i got addicted to Motorsport Manager. I really like Racing Managment games. I hope to enjoy my time with you guys. (Sorry if my english was not right)

Hello everyone, my name is Nina (no I'm not actually a female it's just personal preference) I've been playing sim racing games since i was about 4-5 years old with NASCAR Racing Season 2003 and 1999. I'm 20 years of age and currently own rFactor 2, NR2003 and the original rFactor as well, all I currently have is a 360 controller but I've been trying to practice on RF2 hoping to get better and eventually get a wheel setup in the near future. I hope to get into what I've heard is the more welcoming part of the simracing community so I can learn and eventually compete! :)

Hi to everyone. My name is Serkan and i am from Turkey. I found the site after i got addicted to Motorsport Manager. I really like Racing Managment games. I hope to enjoy my time with you guys. (Sorry if my english was not right)
Hi, welcome to Race Department, if you haven't found it yet then MM forums are here.
Hope you will find plenty else to interest you here on the site.
Your English was fine, so don't let it stop you from posting and asking questions.

Hi Nina and welcome to Race department. Check out the rF1 and 2 forums for any help they might be able to give you regarding using a controller. In the meantime enjoy the site.

Hi Folks. Name's Mike, more commonly referred as 'handi'. Born, raised & situated in Southern California. I have been enjoying racing sims as far back as early alpha builds of Live for Speed in ~2002. I tend to stick to sims that more or less successfully implement mouse steering, Assetto Corsa being my most recent kick.

I was born with a congenital disability: an unknown environmental disorder during the pre-natal stage of pregnancy caused my limbs to terminate development early. Attached photo reference. 737829_10151151397591652_1970901178.jpg

Anyway, I'll wrap it up, thought I'd pop in.

Hi Folks. Name's Mike, more commonly referred as 'handi'. Born, raised & situated in Southern California. I have been enjoying racing sims as far back as early alpha builds of Live for Speed in ~2002. I tend to stick to sims that more or less successfully implement mouse steering, Assetto Corsa being my most recent kick.

I was born with a congenital disability: an unknown environmental disorder during the pre-natal stage of pregnancy caused my limbs to terminate development early. Attached photo reference.View attachment 167094

Anyway, I'll wrap it up, thought I'd pop in.

Holy **** man, you can flat out drive! Incredible stuff!
I think I can safely speak for all of our staff when I say that it's an absolute privilege to have you as part of our community!

Welcome mate, hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 184 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 118 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 127 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 54 19.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 76 27.6%
Back