Is there a vehicle mod pack for SuperGT2023?

I want to collect and race SuperGT cars for the 2023 season in AssettoCorsa, is there a mod pack that has all the cars for both GT500/GT300?
It would be great if there is a vehicle/reverie pack that also has BoP applied and can be played as is once the circuit mod is installed.

United Race Design (https://www.unitedracingdesign.com/show-sellfy) has purchaseable mods for SGT 500 class.
For 2023 you will need the
  • AC JT5 Shiro Z GT500 (5€)
  • The Toyota and Honda are in the AC JT5 2021 Pack (9,99€) => Obviously they are 2021 spec.
  • Liveries Nissan Z: https://www.overtake.gg/threads/2023-nissan-z-super-gt-gt500-pack-urd-shiro-z.270526/ (by great user Enkay74)
  • Only selected liveries for the Toyota and Honda are available here on Race...euh overtake. You can use the search function on the top right but as far as I'm aware there is no full grid for the 2023 season.
As for GT300 that's another story.
You can find or purchase most of the SRO GT3 class cars - the options in mods are endless.
For certain of these there are 2023 SGT300 liveries available here on Overtake (Mercedes, Lambo, Lexus,...) so I suggest you look at what's available for what mod and then get said mod (most will be purchaseable mods).

The GT300 class cars/mods are a different story. These mods are more difficult to find or don't exist (or only exist in beta stage). Logically, for these if you want to race 2023 liveries you will have to make some yourself probably.
Linking all of the information above would take me half a day so I suggest you use the search function on Overtake and work your way from there.

There is no out of the box solution for your question I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply.
I see that there are mods for the cars alone, aside from the paid/free ones.
I was hoping there would be a car mod pack with adjusted BoP too if possible...
Seems like it would be quite a challenge to get all the cars one by one...
I'm torn...
Anyway, thanks for the info.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes