JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE]

Misc JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE] 1.0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have noticed that there isn’t any Shel logos on the Alfa Romeo Halo like there has been in Bahrain is that going to be added in the next update and logos and sponsors on cars ? As some are missing.

jburon72 updated JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE] with a new update entry:

IMPOSSIBLE TO PUT MISSION WINNOW ON FERRARI

Version 1.0.4
- added - the word Racing. on the Racing Point livery
- update Haas Livery
- some graphic improvemnt on ferrari fin
- added du pont on Renault
- Fix halo on Alfa Romeo
- fix redbull race standing image
- updated language [French, Portugese-Brazillian, Polish)

2019-alfa-romeo-2.png

2019-haas-2.png

2019-mclaren-vype.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

JB's 71 F1 2019 MOD[CORE] 1_0_4.7z\JB's 71 F1 2019 MOD[CORE] 1_0_4\F1 2018\f1_2018_vehicle_package\teams\
In this path the folder "mercedes" and "toro_rosso" have duplicate mipmaps files

Thank you so much for this nice update today! I know how to fix it my self but I just let u know that Kubica and Ricciardo dont have correct name for french language. Kubica is call Lance Kubica and Ricciardo is call Carlos Ricciardo.

Me again :) Im sorry to ask you this here mate but i have a special request. I will like to switch Sainz and Norris . I dont like to see Sainz so strong in my career mode it dosent make sense i will prefer to see Norris replace alonso instead of Sainz. I can do it my self whit driver names and driver pictures but i cant switch their face and audio name im not at this level yet lol. It will be so awesome if u release a separate mod in the future where we can switch Sainz and Norris. Anyway just a request no rush on that and i understand in advance if you are not planning to do this since you have already done a lot for this game and the next game will be out in only 3 months.

Great job JB and team!! You are awsome! 5 stars for sure!!
I'd like to notice some issues witn brazilian-portuguese version. Two names are swapped and I don't know if is possible to fix that. When it shows Giovinazzi he says Ericsson, and when it shows Kubica, he says Ocon. Thanks a lot!

Great job JB and team!! You are awsome! 5 stars for sure!!
I'd like to notice some issues witn brazilian-portuguese version. Two names are swapped and I don't know if is possible to fix that. When it shows Giovinazzi he says Ericsson, and when it shows Kubica, he says Ocon. Thanks a lot!
If you mean the audio, that can't be fixed at all unfortunatley

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%