JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE]

Misc JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE] 1.0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi mate can you give me some advices , when i can find some stuff to do some mods for myself bcs i like doing it , i just wanna know what to use for example

DRIVER NAMES - what software, in which file is this information
Team Names - what software, in which file is this information
CAR Performance - what software, in which file is this information
Gloves, Suits - what software, in which file is this information

i know how to make livery for a car and how to use Photoshop and overall i am alright with using PC i just need a information where i can find this data above and what software are u using if you able to provide me this info . I am gonna use it only to do some stuff for myself , for example making F1 2000 season of course i cant change car models :D

Hi mate can you give me some advices , when i can find some stuff to do some mods for myself bcs i like doing it , i just wanna know what to use for example

What are the chances of getting the McLaren livery on a mercedes chassis? I find the Mercedes closer in look to the 2019 Mclaren than the 2018 one is. This may also fix the texture issues as the mercedes livery seems to be almost fully customizable?

Me again :) Im sorry to ask you this here mate but i have a special request. I will like to switch Sainz and Norris . I dont like to see Sainz so strong in my career mode it dosent make sense i will prefer to see Norris replace alonso instead of Sainz. I can do it my self whit driver names and driver pictures but i cant switch their face and audio name im not at this level yet lol. It will be so awesome if u release a separate mod in the future where we can switch Sainz and Norris. Anyway just a request no rush on that and i understand in advance if you are not planning to do this since you have already done a lot for this game and the next game will be out in only 3 months.
Well it can be done but requires a lot of work, and time is not really on my side work 5-6 days a week. The problem is the skill gap between alonso and vandoorne is too big. Same with ricciadowith is OP compare to Verstappen.

hello mate
to change team/driver names you need to download the language editor : EGO Language Editor
go to the localisation folder inside f1 2018
Car perfromances can be extracted and edited by any text software notepad, notepad++ .Extract it using EGO ERP Archiver
go to F1_2018\asset_groups\f1_2018_vehicle_package\teams then select a team and open the team erp
once open with EGO ERP Achiver go to XML and extract.
for gloves suit same use EGO erp archiver and open incar driver.erp located here
TEAM\steamapps\common\F1 2018\asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\2018
extract the texture you want to mod and open with photoshop

What are the chances of getting the McLaren livery on a mercedes chassis? I find the Mercedes closer in look to the 2019 Mclaren than the 2018 one is. This may also fix the texture issues as the mercedes livery seems to be almost fully customizable?
I havent tried to use merc's chassis. Yeah they have similarities specially the front part. But the issue would be the sponsor logo placement.

Well it can be done but requires a lot of work, and time is not really on my side work 5-6 days a week. The problem is the skill gap between alonso and vandoorne is too big. Same with ricciadowith is OP compare to Verstappen.
Understandable mate. Dosent worth it for sure if its a lot of work. All on me man if i really want to switch them i need to learn how to switch their audio name and face model. Yeah that gap between Alonso and vandoorne and verstappen and riccardo piss me off but i know nothing you can do about it cuz we cant modify driver skills. I hope in the next game we will be able to customize driver skill this feature miss me so bad.

hai, can i just use team livery, driver custom,and car performance in this update. if so what folder that i must only copy to game directory. Thanks before.

hai, can i just use team livery, driver custom,and car performance in this update. if so what folder that i must only copy to game directory. Thanks before.
Hello, If you want to install only the team suit you can install Shell part A. You need to extract each car performances by team. Go to \Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2018\asset_groups\f1_2018_vehicle_package\teams you can see the team folder. Select the team you want to get perfromance by extracting the vtf files.

Hello, If you want to install only the team suit you can install Shell part A. You need to extract each car performances by team. Go to \Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2018\asset_groups\f1_2018_vehicle_package\teams you can see the team folder. Select the team you want to get perfromance by extracting the vtf files.
did u mean copy paste this file from your Season Mod [CORE] one by one ?
Untitled.jpg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%