JBuron72's  2020 Season Mod

Misc JBuron72's 2020 Season Mod 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
jburon72 submitted a new resource:

JBuron72's F1 2020 Season Mod - 2020 Season mod for F1 2019

What's up, guys. A new formula One season is about to start means a new season mod from me. F1 2019 lacks the language files which gave us access to team and driver names so those info cant be modded anymore. This 2020 season mod we will retain the names of teams like Toro Rosso, and Rich Energy Haas and driver's Hulkenburg and Kubica on text but their in-game models and textures will be updated . See the version note...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to ask if it was possible to maybe color in black the winglets on the halo on the Racing Point (and maybe add the BWT logo in white replacing the "Marriott Bonvoy" logo that was there before).
And maybe add the Ineos logo on the Mercedes halo (also that maybe replacing the Marriott Bonvoy logo).
These are the only 2 very little errors i found on your mod. Very good job, I really appreciate it.

Hello, I would like to ask if it was possible to maybe color in black the winglets on the halo on the Racing Point (and maybe add the BWT logo in white replacing the "Marriott Bonvoy" logo that was there before).
And maybe add the Ineos logo on the Mercedes halo (also that maybe replacing the Marriott Bonvoy logo).
These are the only 2 very little errors i found on your mod. Very good job, I really appreciate it.
Thanks man for the feedback. Ill look into those suggestions and might add it on the next update. Cheers!!

is williams on original chassis or not? because in readme it says its on original chassis and on the next line it says its on FOM. thanks for clarification.

Hey mate. Yup. It is both correct. The Chassis is on the original Williams but I'm using the FOM car for paint textures. The Williams is using a multi paint material similar to the custom helmet and FOM car. Williams also lacks the diffuse texture and the surface texture. SO if you look at the fom erp you will see those changes.
Hope that answered it. Cheers!!

getting this error when qualifying in career mode
[03-03-2020 15:47:29] - EGO dumper
[03-03-2020 15:47:29] - processId=13820, threadId=9584, exceptionPointers=000000000BC9E080, buildId=604943
[03-03-2020 15:47:29] - ##################################################
[03-03-2020 15:47:29] - Suspending threads of process 13820
[03-03-2020 15:47:29] - tempPath=C:\Users\KaiAnn\AppData\Local\Temp\

Thinking this is actually related to the renault helmet I added and it's compatibility with the mod maybe?

Last edited:
getting this error when qualifying in career mode
[03-03-2020 15:47:29] - EGO dumper
[03-03-2020 15:47:29] - processId=13820, threadId=9584, exceptionPointers=000000000BC9E080, buildId=604943
[03-03-2020 15:47:29] - ##################################################
[03-03-2020 15:47:29] - Suspending threads of process 13820
[03-03-2020 15:47:29] - tempPath=C:\Users\KaiAnn\AppData\Local\Temp\

Thinking this is actually related to the renault helmet I added and it's compatibility with the mod maybe?

Hello mate. Verify the the game on steam first to remove all mods. Reinstall my mod first, if there is no crashes, then its not my mod that is causing it. This mod is not compatible with other mods that is drag and drop. Mods for custom and driver helmet, driver suit, gloves etc needs to be manually installed. BTW how did you installed that said helmet?

Hello mate. Verify the the game on steam first to remove all mods. Reinstall my mod first, if there is no crashes, then its not my mod that is causing it. This mod is not compatible with other mods that is drag and drop. Mods for custom and driver helmet, driver suit, gloves etc needs to be manually installed. BTW how did you installed that said helmet?

I installed the helmet manually but I think it's the helmet crashing the game. not sure why.

Hello. I installed the mod, but the drag and drop thing doesn't seem to work. When I drag it in and open the game, it hasn't changed. I hope you can help me :)

Hey sorry to hear that. How did you install it? All you have to do is open the drag and drop folder and copy all the folder inside. Then go to your f1 2019 folder and click paste. It will ask you to overwrite and click yes.

F1 2019 path: STEAM\steamapps\common\F1 2019

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back