JBuron72's  2020 Season Mod

Misc JBuron72's 2020 Season Mod 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm getting an error stating this is an old version of F! 2019, please connect to steam to load save.

It won't let me load my profile, I created a new one, closed game and reopened, same issue

Hello there, great work as always.
One question, is there a way to fix the letters backwards on one side of the Alpha Tauri, RP and Alfa liverys? or it's something still to be adressed?

Hello there, great work as always.
One question, is there a way to fix the letters backwards on one side of the Alpha Tauri, RP and Alfa liverys? or it's something still to be adressed?
Hey man. Unfortunately I can't fix that. Its the UV or texture mapping of the 3D model. We can only have one side and its just mirrored on the other once applied on the 3d model.

Really great work...but I´ve two question please:

1.) Is it possible to become an addon for the normal (Stock) Camera views? I think you´ve changed the camera views, because when I during race look back (I drive in cockpit view) I see another view as in stock game. But I don´t like this view.

2.) I noticed minimal lags, while the stock game runs nice and smooth with the same settings. Does the mod take away some performance?

1.) Is it possible to become an addon for the normal (Stock) Camera views? I think you´ve changed the camera views, because when I during race look back (I drive in cockpit view) I see another view as in stock game. But I don´t like this view.

2.) I noticed minimal lags, while the stock game runs nice and smooth with the same settings. Does the mod take away some performance?
Some liveries use higher resolution textures which may result in perfomance issues

Hey man. Il set it to default cam. I used the erp from another mod that has the old version of the 3d model. I didnt know it has a modded cam in it.

Like A1tze said some part of the texture has low pixel count, so i bumped up the texture resolution to get a less blurred texture. Yeah it does affect performance.

Hey man. Il set it to default cam. I used the erp from another mod that has the old version of the 3d model. I didnt know it has a modded cam in it.

Okay, wonderful. I think, it comes with the next update? When do you plan to release a new version? :)

Like A1tze said some part of the texture has low pixel count, so i bumped up the texture resolution to get a less blurred texture. Yeah it does affect performance.

Is it possible, that you release an AddOn or a completely independent version of your wonderful MOD for middle- or lower End Performance PC´s, with normal textures? :thumbsup:

For example, when I play with this MOD: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gallus-f1-2020-season-mod.31016/
I´ve no lags. But I want to play with your MOD, because it is much more extensive.

I´ve an older PC (Intel Core2Quad q9550) with a nVidia 1050TI and 8GB RAM with Win10 Pro/64bit.

I´ve no lags with F1 2019 Graphic Settings to High and the Stock game (or with mentioned above MOD). The game runs smooth, even at the start with all cars.

Thanks Mate in forward!

Okay, wonderful. I think, it comes with the next update? When do you plan to release a new version? :)

Is it possible, that you release an AddOn or a completely independent version of your wonderful MOD for middle- or lower End Performance PC´s with normal textures? :thumbsup:

For example, when I play with this MOD: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gallus-f1-2020-season-mod.31016/
I´ve no lags. But I want to play with your MOD, because it is much more extensive.

I´ve an older PC (Intel Core2Quad q9550) with a nVidia 1050TI and 8GB RAM with Win10 Pro/64bit.

I´ve no lags with F1 2019 Graphic Settings to High and the Stock game (or with mentioned above MOD). The game runs smooth, even at the start with all cars.

Thanks Mate in forward!
just put settings down a bit

Is it possible, that you release an AddOn or a completely independent version of your wonderful MOD for middle- or lower End Performance PC´s, with normal textures? :thumbsup:

Thanks Mate in forward!

Not sure mate when I can release an update for the mod. This pandemic really makes things slow in my country.

I can have it on a separate folder with normal texture resolution but you may see a downgrade in texture quality.

Hey is this compatible with the game on steam? Does it need to be a certain version of the game as there are anniversary editions etc? And can you play time trial? I saw you can’t set time trial leaderboard times but can you play time trial just for fun?

Hey is this compatible with the game on steam? Does it need to be a certain version of the game as there are anniversary editions etc? And can you play time trial? I saw you can’t set time trial leaderboard times but can you play time trial just for fun?
You just need the oldest version of the game, doesn't have to be any special edition

Just a suggestion....if you do car performances next, could you add StronestFish's realistic damage mod as an optional file?
Since you probably are going to be editiing the teams .xml files both mods most likely won't be compatible

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 17 21.8%