JBuron72's  2020 Season Mod

Misc JBuron72's 2020 Season Mod 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nope, not working. I can write the process here.
I have installed your mods, I'm going into the "Drag and drop folder" copying the 4 files, going into the STEAM\steamapps\common\F1 2019. Pasting the files into the folder, 2.056 files are being transferred over. Pressing yes to overwrite the files. Opening the DX11 version of the game, starting a new Grand Prix.

I hope that could help a little bit :)

Will there be a 2020 season mod for f1 2018? The mod of the season 2019 was super

I also have the anniversary mod on. Dont know if thats a problem

Nope, not working. I can write the process here.
I have installed your mods, I'm going into the "Drag and drop folder" copying the 4 files, going into the STEAM\steamapps\common\F1 2019. Pasting the files into the folder, 2.056 files are being transferred over. Pressing yes to overwrite the files. Opening the DX11 version of the game, starting a new Grand Prix.

I hope that could help a little bit :)

Yeah. Thats the correct installation procedure but I'm not sure why its not working. If it has overwritten the files it should show in the game because the original files are already replaced

jburon72 updated JBuron72's 2020 Season Mod with a new update entry:

update on car livery, Ocon's head addition and some fix

---------- Version 1.02 ----------------

- Car livery update are posted on Mod Car Changelog for details.
- Added career number for Ferrari and Alpha Tauri [Tororosso]
- Team Suit update:
- All driver suit are updated
- race crew suit (10/10)
- driver caps (18/20)
- Helmets (11/20)
- Added Ocon and replaced Hulkenburg
- Optional install [ No Mission Winnow Ferrari and Alternate version of RS20 ]

Read the rest of this update entry...

Very good job ! Everything is OK except one thing : Ocon and Latifi 3d models, car numbers and Helmets are OK but i have not their names (still Kubica and Hülkenberg in menus, rankings, ...)

Very good job ! Everything is OK except one thing : Ocon and Latifi 3d models, car numbers and Helmets are OK but i have not their names (still Kubica and Hülkenberg in menus, rankings, ...)

hey mate thanks, Just as DaddeRaga said. We can't change all text in the game as the localization folder which has all the language file are missing in the game. I already posted it on top of the description so everyone can see it. You might have missed it.
Cheers!!

hey mate thanks, Just as DaddeRaga said. We can't change all text in the game as the localization folder which has all the language file are missing in the game. I already posted it on top of the description so everyone can see it. You might have missed it.
Cheers!!

Very sorry i didn't saw it. Everything is OK, great great job

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 13 23.2%