Kimi Raikkonen

yea it didn't look bad and I'm sure he was fine, but please don't go thinking that falling on snow is forgiving. It's real easy to strain or break your wrist by falling on it like that, and hard packed snow can be as hard as concrete.

I've hurt myself pretty bad snowboarding before =S

I love Kimi's quote on this accident yesterday:

" I was surprised by how much attention there was over me falling off a snowmobile. You can watch what happened on YouTube and it was probably the smallest and slowest crash I’ve ever had. It is almost embarrassing! I won a snowmobile race right before the start of the 2007 season and that year didn’t go badly for me so who knows? "

You might call it bad luck, I call it bad management, When you are investing millions of dollars on an athlete, it's different. This ain't Joe Nobody racing at the local track getting sponsored by the local newspaper for gas and tires. In American Football, quarterbacks are limited to what activity they can do by contract, because it's protecting the teams investment. Imagine if Kimi would've broken his wrist, what would that say of the team, having their big name driver injured again before the season. I wouldn't be happy being a sponsor.

1300044-poorfinnish_2_super.jpeg

Now it´s just up to Lotus and produce a car capable of winning races.

Will also be highly interesting to see a GP2 Champion that has matured vs an ex-champ that has been away for a while.
It will be interesting to see first of all the speed between the two but also which one adapts the quickest.

They are on more or less an equal playing field with the new car and tires.

Off-topic a little, but who else would love a Schumi-Kimi-Alonso-Vettel fight for the championship?? Sounds awesome to me :cool:
Don´t forget two other champions in the name of Hamilton and Button. I personally think Mclaren is flying under the radar at the moment and i believe Hamilton will win the championship this year.

Kimi i doubt will be even remotely close to fighting for wins with a Renault but we´ll see.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.4%