LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well depends, did you want the tracks included with Gold?
If you do, just get Silver, write a note during payment, and I'm sure Phoenix will upgrade you to Platinum.
If you want a downgrade to Silver and money in return, you'd have to contact Phoenix, as I'm not sure how he'll handle this. Remember, even though the extras are now sort of a product, getting those extras is basically a way to say "thank you!" if you were going to donate for the work anyway.
Thanks Tberg- just want the traffic modes :) Did wonder about Silver and doing it that way Cheers

I'm having a problem installing the Platinum VIP mod. I followed the Install Guide and copied the MOD folders to where they should be. In AC Content Manager, the mod shows up, I enable it, but I can't find the track anywhere. Also, the VIP addons don't show and I can't enable them.

What could I be doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any pointers.
Hi Peter,

I first had to install the MAIN track twice. Why? Don't know. After download I just drag&drop in CM and install it. First time it was not visible in tracks and then I installed the exact same file another time and then it appeared in the tracklist.
After that I installed the VIP download and the 'locked' tracks became available and all work.
Don't forget to check the PDF Layout_Guide which guide you through the various options/combinations. (like I did....)

Hope it helps and also works for you?

I tried the settings suggested in Post #1964. They work great as far as AI traffic is concerned.

But I'm getting complete system lock up (forcing a forced reboot) after trying to view a replay. No problem with modes other than "Track Day". If it matters, this is with using Content Manager, and I've never used "Track Day" before (because I didn't know what it was.).

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!
Replay also in 'track mode' works perfect.
Only thing I noticed is the long waiting time when exiting the two way traffic mode. Takes about 1 minute before you're back in the CM menu. Maybe because of deleting a swap/page file or so?

Hi Peter,

I first had to install the MAIN track twice. Why? Don't know. After download I just drag&drop in CM and install it. First time it was not visible in tracks and then I installed the exact same file another time and then it appeared in the tracklist.
After that I installed the VIP download and the 'locked' tracks became available and all work.
Don't forget to check the PDF Layout_Guide which guide you through the various options/combinations. (like I did....)

Thanks, I will try this and report back!

Just a heads up. :)

CSP v0.1.40
Some shaders (ksPerPixelNM, ksPerPixelReflection, ksPerPixelMultiMap and some more) got new extBounceBack option:
  • Adds light bouncing straight back to light source (like bicycle reflectors or traffic signs);

Hi Peter,

Should have just installed it manually as recommended by the creator, it's also recommended that you purge the previous version before installing it which is probably why it didn't work right for you and some others.

Replay also in 'track mode' works perfect.
Only thing I noticed is the long waiting time when exiting the two way traffic mode. Takes about 1 minute before you're back in the CM menu. Maybe because of deleting a swap/page file or so?
Yup - That's what I mean. I click on "Exit" and nothing happens - Even the mouse pointer gets stuck in place. CTRL-ALT-DEL to Task Manager then shows "AC - not responding". Trying to shut it down does nothing.

And if I wait too long, I can't even get to Task Manager.

random question and nothing urgent. As I had donated previously I like others received an email from Phoenix Mods noting the tier I would be included in as part of the new content system being included for the 1.2 release. Are the VIP extras I'm eligible for to be shared via email at some point or via a link to be posted here?

random question and nothing urgent. As I had donated previously I like others received an email from Phoenix Mods noting the tier I would be included in as part of the new content system being included for the 1.2 release. Are the VIP extras I'm eligible for to be shared via email at some point or via a link to be posted here?

You'll get an email as soon as Phoenix has gone through the pile :)

Screenshot_honda_nsx_la_canyons_3-2-120-13-42-24.png

Completely erect, I am.
Looks very very realistic. Willing to share how you achieved this? Specific settingss in SOL/CSP other filters? Specific photo mode or is this also the level of detail while you're driving? What settings? Thx!

Hi Peter,

Well, I figured it out. Once I understood that I had to drag the whole MODS folders into AC Content Manager, everything worked out. Thanks so much!

What is the trick to getting traffic working? Do I have to do a weekend/track day setup or can I do it in practice? Tried searching everywhere before posting. Thanks. (I have platinum 1.2 and its all loaded/working properly).

[QUOTE = "Tberg, publicación: 3110019, miembro: 141024"]
Pruebe con otro diseño, ¿sigue sucediendo o solo en Freeroam urbano?
[/CITAR]
vale, entrando desde Content Manager error, desde juego normal no hay error

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 475 70.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 288 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 312 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 139 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 182 26.8%
Back