LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Found this (and is how I play AC as well):

This track is seriously what has been missing in the original AC tracklist, something for the super/hypercars. It is EVERYTHING that Black Cat County wished it were. Finally a track other than Nords where you can check out roadcars on actual proper road layout.

For a non-circuit track, this is imo clearly the #1 mod track now, way better than Transfăgărășan that was the only real contender.

Cheers guys!

Found this:

This track is seriously what has been missing in the original AC tracklist, something for the super/hypercars. It is EVERYTHING that Black Cat County wished it were. Finally a track other than Nords where you can check out roadcars on actual proper road layout.

For a non-circuit track, this is imo clearly the #1 mod track now, way better than Transfăgărășan that was the only real contender.

Cheers guys!
Thanks a lot Troels... Really glad you're enjoying it so much :)
Thanks for the kind words... makes all the work Ben & I have put in all the more worth it... Enjoy mate... and hopefully see you online for a drive soon!

Thanks a lot Troels... Really glad you're enjoying it so much :)
Thanks for the kind words... makes all the work Ben & I have put in all the more worth it... Enjoy mate... and hopefully see you online for a drive soon!

Not getting much racing done, as I'm back to working on my track :p

Struggling getting the names right ?
This should help ;)
lac_map.png
I want this as a poster

Thanks again for your work, I don't want to seem pushy but I donated on Wednesday and haven't received an E Mail. I'm sure your probably busy and will get round to it when you can, I'm really looking forward to the extended map. Thanks. crosschris.

[SORTED NOW THANKS FOR THE EMAIL]

Last edited:
Absolutely love this road. Such an enjoyable drive. But after driving for a few minutes, my steering goes off centre. I suddenly have to point my wheel (G27) at 11 o'clock in order to drive straight. Very weird. The issue carries over to other tracks, until I recalibrate it. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Thanks for all of the hard work that has gone into this project and hopefully I can find a solution.

Last edited:
Absolutely love this road. Such an enjoyable drive. But after driving for a few minutes, my steering goes off centre. I suddenly have to point my wheel (G27) at 11 o'clock in order to drive straight. Very weird. The issue carries over to other tracks, until I recalibrate it. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Thanks for all of the hard work that has gone into this project and hopefully I can find a solution.
that's probably the encoder barely damaged. That's the typical symptom.

Last edited:
My virtual driver gets stressed and needs to pull over for a smoke when he doesn't know where he is going. Best use of track map EVER!!
20180929200445_1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure mate, runs fine on my game... I was watching a 5 car battle (on track cams, while waiting in the pits) in Kajots server. Thanks for mentioning though.

Yeah it's either a bug with AC, or how a certain app handles things, and how it gets on with AC. Cheers for clarifying Guido :)

Thanks Phoenix, its a strange problem certainly, I havent had it at all before. I'll check out ptracker (thanks Guido),

Divxmaster

I heard yesterday something about a fried HD, was that you? :(
how is my fried HD famous already ? XD
useful note : when changing PSU, the power sata cables needs to go as well, they ain't compatible from on PSU to the next...
I lost numerous files for LAC, lucky the main loop is mainly done and i won't have to touch it.
Files for the Caterham(s) now are more annoying...

Ah well, i got to enjoy outdoor world & sunshine today, which is also nice ^^

useful note : when changing PSU, the power sata cables needs to go as well, they ain't compatible from on PSU to the next...
I lost numerous files for LAC, lucky the main loop is mainly done and i won't have to touch it.

I'm sorry to hear Ben. I was driving with JackCY yesterday in LAC and, during a break, he told me. :(
Hope you recover as much as possible or, in the worst case, this gives you some inspiration to get the new content even better. Great work with LAC to you both. All the best:

Lap with JackCY yesterday here:

Isn't there word for "backup" in French?
Sad to hear though man, jokes apart.

Isn't there word for "backup" in French?
Sad to hear though man, jokes apart.
how often do you backup things though ? ;)
i have caterham files from 6 months ago... i did a lot of job since, and going back to it... motivation is a bit gone!

On the bright side, SSD survived, so C drive and windows i still have. LAC i have autoback from 3dsmax folder, and i can work with DDS already exported, just the PSD are lost.

Worry not, roads are being populated with foliage still ;)

Green is main loop and is pretty much done
Orange is work in progress
lac_map180927.jpg

Screenshot_ac_legends_pantera_la_canyons_30-9-118-17-25-43.jpg

Screenshot_ac_legends_pantera_la_canyons_30-9-118-17-27-36.jpg

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 481 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 292 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 145 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 188 27.3%
Back