LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello! First of all this is an amazing track/road and work.
However I've encountered a problem: After having donated, I've not yet recieved a link or any other form of communication regarding access to the VIP roads. In the PayPal donation message I've added my e-mail where I would like to gain access to the track.

Can anyone please help me with that?
Best regards
Can anyone tell me if it is necessary to add an e-mail to the PayPal donation message.
I was stupid enough to forget that and I would like to know, if there is still a way to get access, once the VIP roads are ready?

Can anyone tell me if it is necessary to add an e-mail to the PayPal donation message.
I was stupid enough to forget that and I would like to know, if there is still a way to get access, once the VIP roads are ready?
i'd say, paypal is associated to an email and visible when receiving the notifications by email. Don't hesitate to pm if you have no news by tomorrow

Don't hesitate to pm if you have no news by tomorrow
tenor.gif

don't tempt me :p
it's been discussed already in another track, and the issue being, it would have to be a fixed rotating-looking texture...
Plus dynamic objects only move in straight lines at a constant speed, not super ideal (currently not, due to latest shader patch..)

LOL, never mind, I remember them being on the Gran Turismo 4 trailers, but I don't recall them making it into the final game.

• Deleted member 197115

There is some texture flickering in cockpit on Angels Crest (Eastbound) in VR.

The recent RD thread about Nordschleife made me realize:

I will not accept any next-gen simrace software to not have LA Canyons included. And that´s that for the most epic freeroam track in simracing ever.
Thank you again and again !

Should be sorted between yesterday and today, due to too many emails to send, and daily email limits :roflmao:

plenty to do without 2 way traffic already :whistling:
Two ways is giving trouble to set up. The AI line is so long... it's crashing upon saving...
Just checked all inbox folders no email here.
Yes I know its plenty to do with LAC.But to me one way traffic make no sense...I can start the quick race from last position and get "one way traffic"...I hope you will make one one day...

Firstly, apologies for not replying to everyone just yet... The LA Canyons 1.0 hype has been quite intense :D Huge thanks to you all for your support for the canyons project!

ahhh :) Will we get track cams for the tourist layout?
I doubt it, as this will mean adding an AI line... Which will mean using Lawlor as an alternative start location freeroam will be compromised. If you want replays for any of the freeroams.. A fix is... copy in the normal layouts AI... and cameras.ini to the desired freeroam layout.

Yeah, mount Wilson up and down will have the cameras I've been sharing. Even though is a 7 mile layout it's tricky to get them properly done.
Los Angeles crest will follow later (this year lol)
It's around 6.6km's or 4.1 miles... So it's a tiny layout :D

I'd rather have the Donington Park jets than hot air balloons!
Who said there isn't already something that's headed towards LAX? ;)

or it was all a lie and you will receive a postcard instead :D
iu
Cheers everyone from Barbados :D
Not really... from sunny... yet chilly UK

Just checked all inbox folders no email here.
Yes I know its plenty to do with LAC.But to me one way traffic make no sense...I can start the quick race from last position and get "one way traffic"...I hope you will make one one day...
To me, and I've planned this track out in order of priority... Two way isn't a big plan of mine.. Firstly the distance is pretty huge... 26 miles (52 miles of road in both directions)
Therefore if you run 52 AI... 1 car per mile... Instead of running 52 AI... Give your CPU a break... and go online and have Real two way traffic!!!
AI Flood with two way will probably also get extremely messy! It's just not a concern right now. The AI can't see anything coming towards them... Real drivers online can.
Join a server mate!

(EDIT: As of the time of typing this... There are 41 Servers!)
Thanks to everyone hosting these... IMO They are the best way of experiencing the canyons!

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 480 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 292 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 145 21.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 188 27.3%
Back