LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 197115

daily email limit is what happens when you have this VIP idea for LAC ^^
phoenix has to wait 24h to send the next batch, which should be in the next couple hours ^^
Links in email should be enough, there is no reason for adding attachments, they just increase email size and can trigger that limit.

EDIT: Guess they are not real attachments, GMail shows them as such as they are from Google drive.
Never mind.

Sorry for the basic question, but how do you enable the oncoming traffic? Do you have to set it up as a race with the AI to accomplish this? Thanks Phoenix..amazing piece of work. Everytime I drive this road in the real world I cant help but compare it to the SIM!

Hi!
I'm experiencing this weird glitch on every LA Canyons track version (including VIP). Look at the video, you will see this shaking interior with shaky textures/graphics. :(

Can somebody help me? :cry:

Hi!
I'm experiencing this weird glitch on every LA Canyons track version (including VIP). Look at the video, you will see this shaking interior with shaky textures/graphics. :(

Can somebody help me? :cry:

nobody can actually :(
it's the far end of the physic engine, past it actually..
actually says on the UI "physics shaking" on the yellow logo
outline.png

because you gotta go uphill to go downhill
and yeah, you can't just use the downhill camera set, gotta work from scratch!
Great Job guys!! showed this to a few locals that run the road the detail is amazing! I'm all about the uphill looks so realistic giving me chills watching Leonardo's lines and speed lol hitting 4th gear wowsers!

• Deleted member 197115

Sorry for the basic question, but how do you enable the oncoming traffic? Do you have to set it up as a race with the AI to accomplish this? Thanks Phoenix..amazing piece of work. Everytime I drive this road in the real world I cant help but compare it to the SIM!

Yeah you can have oncoming traffic!

For that, what you need is:

1. CM with Shader Patch mod installed
2. Shader Patch module New AI Behavior activated with the options that allows to drive wrong way in practice or track day.
3. Choose CM Track Day session, select one Canyons 1 way traffic layout and for the AI, select number, car models, performance, etc.
4. Start Track Day session and drive on your right hand lane in reverse direction to AI.
5. You will get endless AI oncoming traffic. Enjoy! :)

Notes:

1 way traffic layout allows AI to drive on its right hand lane and use its left hand lane to overtake. Remember that your right hand lane is the left hand lane for the AI. So if you choose car models with very different performances for the AI, the chances of AI overtakes are greater and you will be in trouble.​

Sometimes the AI behaves strangely. Playing with the options of AI New Behavior module you can improve it.​

If you want faster cars oncoming traffic you can rename ai_hints file because it is currently limiting the AI speed.​

Just downloading the fixes and VIP content. Can't wait, this is going to be so good. I've always wanted to be a true Sunday driver, and now I can be!

Of course, what we really need now is a Ferrari Testarossa Spyder so we can play the version of Outrun we always dreamed of!

CHEERS!

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 294 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 147 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.4%
Back