rF2 Mak Corp Group C @ Monza '86 - Thu 10 Nov 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server Password:
Sent via PM when you sign up.

On occasion, when I have a spare hour, I like to test drive some of your combos. In some instances, more than I'd like to admit to in public, I struggle to keep the car on the road, let alone complete a valid lap. Is the practice server off limits to people who don't sign up?

Last edited:
On occasion, when I have a spare hour, I like to test drive some of your combos. In some instances, more than I'd like to admit to in public, I struggle to keep the car on the road, let alone complete a valid lap. Is the practice server off limits to people who don't sign up?
I have invited you to the conversation with server passwords :thumbsup:

All Premium members are free to practice on the servers. All you need to do is ask and the PW shall be provided. :D
Sorry Denis I can't make it this week or next I suspect. Will join you back on track soon.
Thanks for getting back to me.
See you on track soon. :)

These cars are brutal, but satisfying when you get it planted!

Still struggling to get used to how early I need to brake for...every corner!
Ascari being so tight is the only corner difference to modern day that is catching me out.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 295 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 148 21.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.3%
Back