rF2 Mak Corp Group C @ Monza '86 - Thu 10 Nov 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Cool combo , in please :thumbsup:
Great to have you back racing with us. :)
Hi Denis,
Thanks for organising, combo looks sweet. I'm down, forgive me for my lack of competitive racing come Thursday lol. I've recently come back to simracing
Welcome to the club. Don't worry about pace, club racing is for everybody. I'll be trundling around at the back myself. :roflmao:

Last edited:
Of course, that's fine. Would be nice if you can find time too run a few laps before Thursday - just so you know your braking points etc. :)
No worries! Already did a fair few laps to make sure I didn't feel nauseous in the cars (I still haven't figured out how to fully stabilise the horizon in this sim). I'm not going to set any records, but I'll do a bit more practice so I can try and hang on near the rear :)

I did a little of testing ( in my new rig :D ) and the Sauber for me seems to be the fastest car of the bunch. The Mazda is very nice and for me was the easiest to drive, the Porsche in my opinion is the hardest to drive.The testing was done with default set up except for the gears and the brake bias and pressure tweek.

I did a little of testing ( in my new rig :D ) and the Sauber for me seems to be the fastest car of the bunch. The Mazda is very nice and for me was the easiest to drive, the Porsche in my opinion is the hardest to drive.The testing was done with default set up except for the gears and the brake bias and pressure tweek.
As I mentioned in the OP, we are doing a single 40 minute race this week, with 2 x tyre wear and 2 x Fuel consumption. This is to try to give the Mazda a chance. I didn't test full race distance though, so it may not work. Be prepared to make pit stop(s) if necessary.

The Sauber is quickest but much more tricky to drive. Without the fuel and tyre multiplier most people go with the Porsche. Let's see what happens. :D

Oooh. Nice new poster! @Luca Ciarfella :inlove:

I'm taking down the server now. Need to update the server unlock files for all servers, download new content - I also see that there has been an update to the trackpack used for this event, so need to update that as well. Server will be down for a while! Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

@max1966i ,@Daniel R. ,@Jim Carvalho ,@Luca Ciarfella ,@Peter Stokman hope you guys are all ok? Cat got yer tongue? ;) :p

Would any of you fine gentlemen be interested in some old fashioned (virtual) car racing? It really is, waffer thin. ^^
Dear Boys,
Unfortunately this week is not possible for me, but next week you can put me already on the list....don't care what combo, cause time with you makes everything an excitement!!!

Have a good evening in these men's cars!!!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%