rF2 Mak Corp Group C @ Monza '86 - Thu 10 Nov 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I jumped on the server a few times today and I'm comically off the pace. It might just be that I'm simply terrible at driving these, but last time I was so far off it was because I picked the wrong aero package at Le Mans. Is there something similar with these cars too? I'm just running stock setup....

Also, anyone got some hints on fuel for the Mazda. I forgot to take note during practice and I'm not able to jump on again now until the race

Sorry for the casual racer baggage :)

I jumped on the server a few times today and I'm comically off the pace. It might just be that I'm simply terrible at driving these, but last time I was so far off it was because I picked the wrong aero package at Le Mans. Is there something similar with these cars too? I'm just running stock setup....

Also, anyone got some hints on fuel for the Mazda. I forgot to take note during practice and I'm not able to jump on again now until the race

Sorry for the casual racer baggage :)
With the Sauber at least there are three different packages: Standard, Speed and High Speed. I am running the Speed package with 2-2 wings. Make sure to set your Tyre Pressures to minimum for most grip, and have a look at the Engine and Turbo Maps. Run Rich and as high as you can on the Turbo without being in Quali mode (except in quali) and you'll find the car is naturally more suited to Monza.

Hi Denis, I'm going to have to pull out unfortunately. I've got a presentation that I need to get some for tomorrow, was trying to get it done at work but will need to spend some time tonight on it. I was really looking forward to racing with you all

Hi Denis, I'm going to have to pull out unfortunately. I've got a presentation that I need to get some for tomorrow, was trying to get it done at work but will need to spend some time tonight on it. I was really looking forward to racing with you all
We have races every Monday, Thursday and Friday on rFactor 2, why not come along to those ones if tonight isn't an option too?

I've let rF2 open with the "Joining server" message for the last hour, and nothing seems to happen. No racing for me tonight anyhow, then...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%