Mod, Helmet and Skin requests go in here

Hi everybody, is it possible to have an update for McLaren cars, cause at Hockeneim and the Hungaroring, McLaren cars had a new sponsors
mcla-hami-hung-2012-24.jpg

I did have the game here where i am, but if i remember properly

Game directorie---car---lo1--- the file probably in this folder.

I recommended to download PSSG tool for look wich PSSG file content the helmet you want to replace.

If the Raikkonen and Grosjean are already in PSSG file probably just paste it to replace the one with contain Heidfeld -- Petrov

If they are in .DDS open PSSG tool, open the PSSG file in lo1 folder, select Hedfeld helmet in this files, import the DDS for Raikkonen, Select Petrov Helmet and Import DDS file for GrosJean and save the file.

Hope i got an help

Hell yeah, give it a try, maybe ML can do a TIE-Fighter look-alike for Fred?

Or maybe something that looks like an AT-ST (regarding the colors :D)
Some kinda Imperial Racing Team - couldn't be worse than Hispania Racing team :)

Plus: If you feel like it, you could do some kinda Scout Trooper helmet as well - I'm not sure whether it'll look good on the helmet, but they got quite a big visor and maybe it would look a bit more realistic!

hello guy can were me make the super aguri f1 team Completepack please for this team and replace with this team the HRT f1 team

There has been a total conversion done my ML2166. If you want something like that, I should say he's the expert - but I believe he is, like most of the time, working on something coming from his own brilliant mind :).

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%