Mod, Helmet and Skin requests go in here

what about this helmet? sorry I haven´t got better picture. It´s Conrad Harrison/Mike Aylott helmets from TT with England flag

hello to all race department users its my first time in this wonderful website and cant wait to start modding and sharing with u guys :);) my first request is a helmet so plz if anyone could do the honors!!! here's a few pic !!!
5369839774_7e9f830540.jpg
Fisichella_HP_01.jpg
HGF2009_F1_Helmet_Giancarlo_Fisichella_2009_e.jpg
images.jpg

@Carl Hughes: May well be that ML is by far among the best in Skin-Editing, but I think your Fred-Helmet looks great as well :)

I'm looking forward to a Suit-Armor for Fred and keep hoping someone can do my helmet request :unsure:

Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the layout of tracks; one can only change the looks to make a track look like another one. If you want Hockenheim, then play F1 2010 or wait for F1 2012 - Sorry! :)

Funny you should ask that hill.

Currently at about 60% completed....but I am unsure on something.

Should I continue and add the red to the side of the bodywork and front wing or try to tone it down and stay a little blacker so to speak.

?

99641192.jpg

48500825.jpg

53125890.jpg

27252528.jpg

Already have done the Ferrari one for someone as a private job.

Yes, i think the red would be a good contrasting look. As on the rear it will look great on front as well.
But i think let the side pods be as they r.
So far it looks great.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%