Modding Questions Thread

I am on F1 2011 (sorry if I don't use the forum of F1 2011 but I can't have a reply if I ask there because there is nobody on it), and I want to improve something:
I don't want that cars who retire disappear in 10 seconds, but in 100 seconds for example, and when a car retires for an accident, I want to have a SC even if there is only one car which retires, and not 2 or 3. Because I am on Monaco, i have 3 cars retire on 1 lap, but no SC :O_o:

Could someone help me mod my files because i dont know which one to mod in order to remove the top end speed limit. I thought editing the database TOP_SPEED by putting 999 there on all tracks would work but some how i am stuck on 214 mph top speed :(

Thanks in advance.

can someone explain this: i put the marussia interior into the mercedes folder, rename everything run the game steering wheel fits etc, but if i replace the marussia steering wheel for a mercedes wheel the whole thing screws up. does someone know how to fix this?

This is the live memory hack whilst the game is running, we don't really like it. It has potentially bad uses also.

For this reason I have removed the video link, as the software source is posted in the video info.

Cheers :)

• Deleted member 147278

I was wondering how would one change the location of were you go on track when selecting Flying Lap ?

As I'm driving a whole 1997 season/mod and now having Nürburgring available too, I thought about making the season more real.
So, what needs to be changed to delete some circuits from the career?

• Deleted member 147278

As I'm driving a whole 1997 season/mod and now having Nürburgring available too, I thought about making the season more real.
So, what needs to be changed to delete some circuits from the career?

In database go to table Track_model and the row with main_career_round_number and for the tracks you want to remove change the number to something over 20 ... i usually change it over 100

Which values do I need to edit in a team's cameras_xml for setting the outer view cams higher?
I want to try something with SC but the cams are too low.

Nevermind, found the values and had already some positive results.

Any one know how to remove all pictures of narain karthikeyan or where his pictures are stored? I am trying to replace him with Danica Patrick :)

When ever Danica won a race his picture would come up and it kinda freaks me out a bit !! I have already edited the non persistant file but there are more that i dont know where to find :(

Installing mods on a Mac

hi guys,

1st post here&tired searching forums for tutorials or step-by-steps for uploading mods (eg, helmets, skins, cars, 2013 season mod, etc) for Mac platform.

i downloaded directly from feral's site(paid) & absolutely love it but would like a lil updates & additional helmets like how Windows users get from steam, etc.

&yes, i have followed F1 for many yrs as well :) big big fan of the game & actual sport.

thanks for any help!

cheers!

Is it possible to change the Career drivers face for cut scenes when he lifts his visor? If so how is it done? Is it possible for me to use real drivers faces already in-game, such as Kobayashi?
I would very much like to play career as Kobayashi (I am using 2013 Mod so there wont be 2 Kobis) I plan to drive for Ferrari using the custom Kobi Ferrari helmet but I would like his face too. :unsure:

Is it possible to change the Career drivers face for cut scenes when he lifts his visor? If so how is it done? Is it possible for me to use real drivers faces already in-game, such as Kobayashi?
I would very much like to play career as Kobayashi (I am using 2013 Mod so there wont be 2 Kobis) I plan to drive for Ferrari using the custom Kobi Ferrari helmet but I would like his face too. :unsure:
Yes open the higtxt from Kobayashi with pssg editor and you can the face import in higtxt career driver

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%