GRID Autosport Modding Questions

rUfr1Mr.jpg

Ok guys that 2 cars more for skinning cockpits, and upload first fivepack

Or upload one to one or two in two?

Last edited:
Hi guys, im having some problems when making texture files that have alpha channel for the cars, the game always crash when i make one but i noticed that when i made a tire file with just white colors added to the rgb channel it worked but when i try to put a colored layer on the rgb channel the texture crashes the game even when saving as DXT5, ARGB, 8 bpp, interpolated alpha, am i doing something wrong? do i have to edit something on the alpha channel? can anyone gime me a hand on this?

Hello everyone :geek:

Is it possible to make the game switch only between the hud camera and the first cockpit camera without passing through the rest of them?

Sometimes I play with the hud camera and sometimes with the first cockpit camera. Sometimes I switch in the middle of the race. It's a bit annoying to have to cycle through 5 cameras to reach the desired one.

Regards,
10F.

Is there any way to extract the models with a pssg editor? The interiors have low poly counts, makes it look weird even with 4k textures. I'd be willing to have a go at increasing the polys if there was a way to make sure the textures still worked....

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 144 86.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 29.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 58 34.7%