Modding Requests Thread

Hi there, im looking to have my personal helmet put into F1 2012, i've tried to put it into the game myself with the few photoshop skills i have. i'd be really grateful.

Many Thanks!

Attachments

• hjc_cs-14_lola_black-neon-yellow.jpg
    hjc_cs-14_lola_black-neon-yellow.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 302
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and I saw a lot of great helmet designs done by very talented people. I was wondering if one of you could make a custom helmet for me. I am French Canadian and I would like my helmet to reflect my origin showing design inspired by the Canadian and Quebec flags. As far as sponsors logos I would like to have one representing a Canadian beer brewed by Molson Breweries which is call Canadian. They had a logo a few years back showing the slogan "I Am Canadian". Another logo could be from the Canadian petroleum company " Petro Canada". I am open if you have any other suggestions as well for sponsorship. At the moment, in career mode I drive for Scuderia Toro Rosso, so perhaps a Red Bull logo should be appropriate.

Thank you for any interested party.

F1Canuck (aka Jean-Marc Dallaire)
Here's a quick helmet for you:
MRZjebg.jpg
Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?5m51awgy5diqx9v

can I request a helmet please I normaly make my own but I lack skill to do my vision I have in my head I want a helmet that reflects me perfectly :L
heres some ideas I want on this helmet

without sponsors as ill add them for when I change team during the seasons
on the back :
this picture not to big but not to small with Original signed above it
17479014-skunk-cartoon.jpg

I want the band that Mercedes have around the helmet where there sponsors go but without the sponsors and the Mercedes logo
on top I want the helmet to have a sheet metal look that's riveted together but look like its ripping off from the speed to reveal a union jack flag which also looks like its ripping off from speed to to show a Mexican flag
also a request can you do this in parts as a psd file so I can edit colours take parts of add parts ect
(sorry for this request this beyond my level well adding the skunk picture isn't but I can never get it to line up properly :L)
cheers for who ever does this great help

Hm, I wonder if someone feels the passion to create a skin for Marussia:
a japanese team skin with rising sun, some japanese sponsors (honda, toyo tires, nintendo, all nippon airways, mugen motorsports) and katakana signs for racing (レーシング) [kanji would look less good, tehe].
I can change drivers and pictures and so but I'm not good with skins and visions ;)

Here's a quick helmet for you:
MRZjebg.jpg
Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?5m51awgy5diqx9v
Dear Magicaltrevor, I've imported the helmet into the game but I can"t see it in the selection menu. I have previously imported supla's helmets and imported the file b_nonpersistent.pssg. Is it what is causing the issue. I've lost the original game file. Is there a way to get your new helmet and also keep the other ones I have imported available in the game? How can I do that? if not can you send me the original file so I can use the nice helmet you have designed for me.

Thank you again for this,
Jean-Marc (aka F1Canuck)

Dear Magicaltrevor, I've imported the helmet into the game but I can"t see it in the selection menu. I have previously imported supla's helmets and imported the file b_nonpersistent.pssg. Is it what is causing the issue. I've lost the original game file. Is there a way to get your new helmet and also keep the other ones I have imported available in the game? How can I do that? if not can you send me the original file so I can use the nice helmet you have designed for me.

Jean-Marc (aka F1Canuck)

Check the number on the files inside his zip files, you should be saw a number. The selection menu wont show the helemt.

En gros dans ce que tu as telecharger ou tu l'a importé dans bestokehelmet. Regarde le numero et tu le retrouvera dans le jeu. Supla a fourni les image pour le menu de selection, mais la plupart des moddeur ne le font pas, donc faut que tu te rappel le numero que tu l'a importer ou bien le createur la placé

Could someone make a mod to replace the current McLaren car with the MP44 from 1988 (I think)? Not sure how difficult it is to make the mod's but I presume it's gonna be hard due to the fact it's wider than todays cars. I'll post a quick pic:

Thanks

Jean-Marc (aka F1Canuck)
As Schifty031 said above, the helmet selection menu won't change (since that requires editing a seperate file) but if you select the helmet with the same number as the files included in the download (it should be helmet number 3 if you left them the way they were, but you can change the number to replace a different helmet) it should display when racing and in cutscenes.

Also, I made the helmet. I thought you asked quite nicely, glad you like it.

As Schifty031 said above, the helmet selection menu won't change (since that requires editing a seperate file) but if you select the helmet with the same number as the files included in the download (it should be helmet number 3 if you left them the way they were, but you can change the number to replace a different helmet) it should display when racing and in cutscenes.

Also, I made the helmet. I thought you asked quite nicely, glad you like it.
Thank you to both Shity031 and magicaltrevor, I've learn something today! i did not know that the helmets are still available even though they are not seen in the selection menu. I will try it and let you know if I still have any difficulties.

Thanks so much guys, it"s a pleasure to have you in this forum.

F1Canuck

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Porsche

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • BMW

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • McLaren

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Toyota

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Intel

Votes: 2 20.0%