Modding Requests Thread

Guys Luca di Grassi is one of my favorite drivers in f1 and i would really like to have his helmet for the carrer mode!!
Thanks in advance!!

[mod edit - please use the modding request thread - I have moved your post into the correct thread]

hi all im new to this so i wonder if anyone can help me at all. i would like to no if you can edit who your team mate is in career mode i have downloaded Ryder Database Editor just cant seem to find away to do it dose anyone no if you can do thing thanks Brett13of9

Can someone do the 2013 Ferrari skin on a Force India of F1 2011 model and the 2013 Lotus on a Lotus of F1 2011 model?
I am very bad in skinning and I haven't PS

Please :)

Can someone do the 2013 Ferrari skin on a Force India of F1 2011 model and the 2013 Lotus on a Lotus of F1 2011 model?
I am very bad in skinning and I haven't PS

Please :)
No cause it's illegal to use another game's file in this game.Ask it on the f1 2011 forums not on the 2012 ones please.

No cause it's illegal to use another game's file in this game.Ask it on the f1 2011 forums not on the 2012 ones please.

I talked about making a 2013 skin on a F1 2011 model for F1 2011 so it is not illegal :)
But of course I have to request this on the F1 2011 forum sorry :D

Contact some modders via PM, but don't expect them to react too happily ;-)

I think too, nobody will make a skin for F1 2011 :(

I have a huge problem... I damaged the "ai" folder (ai_behaviour_fire, ai_choreographer,etc) in F1 2012. Could someone upload or make a thread with the whole original folder???
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

thank you buddys :)

Could Anybody skin my real life helmet into F1 2012, I've tried myself but i cant get it right. thankyou!
hjc_cs-14_lola_black-neon-yellow.jpg

Hey guys i'm posting here to ask your about a personal helmet !
He seems he is hamilton's helmet when he was in maclaren but with personal attachement i do some add on photoshop and i want my helmet is like that please ! I'm not a beast in photoshop il hope that's will work ^^ Thank you so much !
1367153562-helmet-top.png
the top of the helmet
1367153578-helmet-back.png
Back of the helmet
1367153597-helmet-front.png

and finally the front of the helmet !
Thanks you so much for your futur work !

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%