UPDATE ARRIVES:

Modcams V 1.4

Release 07.10.2012

-Added new Bonnetmod Cam for all cars
-Fixed the not hidden rearview for all cars

NEW BonnetMOD

FOR DL GO TO THE FIRST PAGE!

sorry guys but i have a bad question
how can i install this cam mod? there is a lot of weird named folder like ca2,fc2...im not understand whic one is the dynamic,please help!
Thank you Very much before :)

Copy all of them into your F1 2012\cars directory and replace all files if asked. Don't forget to keep a copy of the old files in case something breaks. :)

Make a camera for all cars

f120111.jpg

@Rexleo435

The installation instructions are in the readme file wich is included in the rar!

@nsrus

No thanks no nothing just " do this and that"....:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Ive said more often i will add all my cams from last year over the time and to get such right after i post a update is really annoying. Be patient a bit , i got a real life and a job todo!!!

Modmate

Im not sure about your T-cam posts, what exactly are you talking about? Its all in there.

im talking about this:

If u could make this cam would be awesome for the lovers of t-cam:

1:43 (massa onboard)

The original one is too close for me, so please try it!

thanks u in advance

I only would like to see a wide t-cam or this other : (like 2011)

View attachment 33991

I understand that u have also social live, i can wait =)

ty

Wow, all those cameras... Too bad I only use one ;)
Btw - could you do a dynamic version of the "Cockpit NEW" camera WITH HUD in the next update? That's pretty much the only thing that's missing for me :thumbsup:

Hi modmate and thank's for all your F1 Mod.... I have one question.... In first page i see only version 1.2 download and don't see new version.... Where is link to download last version? Excusme for my bad english and thank's in advance :)

Hi modmate and thank's for all your F1 Mod.... I have one question.... In first page i see only version 1.2 download and don't see new version.... Where is link to download last version? Excusme for my bad english and thank's in advance :)

The racedepartement link ist up to date.
Its just the alternative link wich needs to be updated.

Wow, all those cameras... Too bad I only use one ;)
Btw - could you do a dynamic version of the "Cockpit NEW" camera WITH HUD in the next update? That's pretty much the only thing that's missing for me :thumbsup:

I totally agree with NDR. I use the the new dynamic cockpit view and it would be nice if you make this version with HUD. Could you do that? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%