Modmates Modcams 2012 All cars v 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We *really* need a decent camera editor. Ego Camera Editor is too basic (and never worked for me). I love your work modmate, but I don't like some of the cams (just because I don't ever drive with them) and I'd love to adjust/remove them for my own personal preference for personal use. Having to copy and change each teams file individually is a pain.

I might try and work on a better camera editor. If I did what features would you guys want to make making nice cam packs easier?

the ability to raise and lower seat height as well as change the FOV. also the option to make the cams dynamic/look to apex like modmates dynamic cams.

if all that could be tweaked in a nice easy to use editor you would be a legend

@WillsB3

Sorry guys, even if you got a nice idea ( pretty extra hard to do, trust me,tried something last year) this is not the place to talk about it. I think the request sub or the main of f1 2012 would be ok for it. Please make another thread for it, thanks !

Modmate

Thanks mate,

Been a hard time right now seeing lookalike cams anywhere and nowhere like last year. Pretty sad to see such behaviours goin around here.:(

I dont claim any rights on my cam mod wich is all done with editing, but i dont get it why people out there start and making look alike cams and say they are made by them from scratch. Sure ANYONE can do those edits with a bit experience, but ALSO ANYONE can do their OWN cams wich look UNIQUE like Kelaroost. HIs cam will be added next weekend, and you see if its unique i like it and also add it if the modder like.
but if its just the same as mine what should i think honestly, great? F***? Just what?

Greets Modmate

Hi modmate,

I have a question about ur camera mod, especially about this:

bonnetwide.jpg

Is these camera position like this?

Im not sure of all and i only want a camera like the video, if the cameras werent same, u could another for the next update of ur mod?

ty in advance

Hi modmate,

I have a question about ur camera mod, especially about this:

bonnetwide.jpg

Is these camera position like this?

Im not sure of all and i only want a camera like the video, if the cameras werent same, u could another for the next update of ur mod?

ty in advance

Hi,

Yes it is like in the video, i was watching some similar while doing my cam.;)
In your video its a bit higher FOV but its allover the same, yes. You might try it.

Greets Modmate

damn first of all very good cams !

but i have a little bug in the pit. Looks Like the sight-thing on the helmet is on my screen how can i fix that?

Hi,

Sadly that a game bug and has nothing todo with the cams. Got some posts in this thread here saying that it also happens without any mod. Maybe its something steam related.

Greets Modmate

Your cockpit and Ts are proven over the last couple of years... now we have the close cockpit which is fantastic... wouldn't worry about the copycats, just know that the work and effort you are putting in is appreciated by everyone... well done!!

okay wow Problem is Solved no bug in the Pit-Box installed your verion 1.2 and it's gone

great job! :D

If that true i know whats causing the BUG and can say for sure it is Codemasters fault in their own cam values. Some sites before i messed around to find out what causing the bug and made some changes that where standard out of nowhere to something more common like it was last year, im pretty sure that was it. Great finally someone replys on that!

Thx

Modmate

Test vid but these effects have been cut in half.

Theres tons of copycats all they do it copy paist then change a few numbers.
secret is to add a redundant line that dont belong there
If anyone wants to look at the mid cam yet to be added here is the link.
http://www.freeleacher.webspace.virginmedia.com/Final.rar
Minimal push and pull under excelerate and break with minimal apex look that wont make you ill,
Slight FOV change as you excelerate,
Rear view is center with a extra 20 degree drop on the viewing angle.
Any imput it welcome thank you

What do you think of this rear cam 2m36s in on that youtube vid above ?
I did one to see if its worth doing all the cars like this but the question is do you like it ?

312z0v6.jpg

Ive been reading people having errors in the pits.
I had the exact same thing without installing any cams its there by default.
So wrong tree..
Yes you can increase how far mirrors work with the far cull distance.
and anyone having cams looking backwards is caused by the fact a camera is breaking into the static mesh of the car your using.

Modmate,

I tried out your 1.2 version camera pack yesterday. The static cam which is a bit closer to the wheel than the original cam is just perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. Great job!

And btw no pit bugs experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 164 34.8%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 129 27.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 91 19.3%
  • Watch party