MGP18 MotoGP 18 Modding Tutorial

9774846F-48F0-4FE6-B66B-D31EE8517265.png

So when I use quickbms and put the extracted files in the game and remove pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak I get this error

What's up guys
is there a way how to replace (or even add) things like helmet models, gloves or eventually to add a new team?
Thank you for your ideas

What's up guys
is there a way how to replace (or even add) things like helmet models, gloves or eventually to add a new team?
Thank you for your ideas
New Team, unfortunately not as the database is awful this year so at the moment no.
I think you can add models but I'm not sure how but I've heard it's buggy

One question, what file is the texture of the numbers of carreer mode? The numbers of the bike, thankss

EDIT: I've found it. How can I edit the fonts? the files are .uasset and .uexp :/

Last edited:
One question, what file is the texture of the numbers of carreer mode? The numbers of the bike, thankss

EDIT: I've found it. How can I edit the fonts? the files are .uasset and .uexp :/
Choose a font you like, download it, rename it to one of the fonts used in the Rider editor menu, import it into UE and cook it. Pack it and you're done

Has anyone been able to edit the files within content\localization and actually have it take affect in the game? I edit all the files with readable data in game_specific_names and it doesn’t change anything in game, it’s frustrating.

Also is there a way to change a bike model?, I.e make the gp16 into an rc16, I’ve tried exporting all the files and renaming them but it just makes the rider be in the floor and the bike into a long green cuboid.
I’m also fine with exporting the KTM model and importing it over the GP16 but I haven’t done it as I don’t know how to reimport models.

Any help would be useful

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 39 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 36 30.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • At a friends house