MGP18 MotoGP 18 Modding Tutorial

I got this error when I tried to replace the Tito Rabat's bike (bike005) for Lorenzo's bike (010).
I have renamed all the files from xxx_005 to xxx_010 and I have opened all the files with HXD and I have changed the values from 005 to 010. I don't know whats happened :O_o:

I got this error when I tried to replace the Tito Rabat's bike (bike005) for Lorenzo's bike (010).
I have renamed all the files from xxx_005 to xxx_010 and I have opened all the files with HXD and I have changed the values from 005 to 010. I don't know whats happened :O_o:
Yeah I got that when I tried it, I'm not sure why the game can't load it

I'm guessing you've seen this at some point too
20180724215759_1.gif

biker and carlos sorry guys, but if you want to change models you can not change the names or any file you like to change with exeditors but you must change it in 3Dmodels program,you must load the 3d model in a prog of 3d graphic and going into each part of the model with the associated texture and change the name or number of textures,this boring method is the only one that can be right to reimport model in a right way.and don't forget that the rabat model is a shared model but lorenzo bike model isn't, sorry for my poor english as always

biker and carlos sorry guys, but if you want to change models you can not change the names or any file you like to change with exeditors but you must change it in 3Dmodels program,you must load the 3d model in a prog of 3d graphic and going into each part of the model with the associated texture and change the name or number of textures,this boring method is the only one that can be right to reimport model in a right way.and don't forget that the rabat model is a shared model but lorenzo bike model isn't, sorry for my poor english as always
Oh right, thanks I’ll definitely try it (your English is fine by the way) :)

upload_2018-7-25_18-16-48.png

So I renamed all the textures and the model, how do I get it back into the game?

View attachment 261582
So I renamed all the textures and the model, how do I get it back into the game?
ok have you renamed tetures as lorenzo bike model?, now you must rename the entire model as lorenzo bike model in the 3d prog.save it and try to reimport as you do for textures cook it and hope that we have cheated right the game that must believe you import lorenzo bike,cause without a database mod prog like bmlfile prog of dyego is impossible to asseign a change, i has made this for gp500 game models and it was good, hope this is good also for now,tell us if if it' goes good

Last edited:
I am using the 2017 version, it's a very complicated program I was searching for ages for all the textures :roflmao:
ok i undestand you are as me years ago maybe with mutch patience i believe i can made a possibly gift for forum, i will try to added wings of rabat model to lorenzo model, its a long way last thing you have win 10? don't want to download 3d max and can't use in win 10

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 487 69.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 299 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 324 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 151 21.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 193 27.4%
Back