AC Multiclass Abarth 500/Maxda MX5 @LeMans, Wed 8th June 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
even if it goes to 13 laps should still be enough..
No way: You can only fill it up to 35 liters which isn't enough for 7 laps.

BTW: I'm using about 5,7l per lap. I guess 6 laps for 35 liters will be tight but doable.
I had to lift and coast a bit in my race simulation.
Don't know how you manage 5,4 liters.

Last edited:
20220605_133948.jpg

That was fortunate, found my brain lodged behind the sofa, what a donk.

it is 12 laps, not 15.
I will still need 2 pit stops, or do I risk just 1 ???

PS
just re-read the above, somehow I took no notice of the umpteen clues presented to me

Last edited:
Guys, do you want me to set the time multiplier to 24 do we can simulate the real race a bit more?

I've never used this setting so there's a risk.

Of course many would like to, but I'm not sure that everyone has CSP/SOL installed (which is what is needed for the dynamic time of day to work, as far as I remember). I personally have it installed so this would be ok for me, just let me check where's the lights command.. :roflmao: though many cars have the light already on during the races so this may even not be that big of a problem

If this is something which is transparent for the ones who do not have the needed plugins, why not? I'm sure that driving at night is more difficult and some of us would be "harmed", in a way, but as this is just a race for fun.. at least it is for me ;)

Of course many would like to, but I'm not sure that everyone has CSP/SOL installed (which is what is needed for the dynamic time of day to work, as far as I remember). I personally have it installed so this would be ok for me, just let me check where's the lights command.. :roflmao: though many cars have the light already on during the races so this may even not be that big of a problem

If this is something which is transparent for the ones who do not have the needed plugins, why not? I'm sure that driving at night is more difficult and some of us would be "harmed", in a way, but as this is just a race for fun.. at least it is for me ;)
My GPU isn't good enough to enable many SOL features so I'm not sure I can support 24hr yet. Don't know if these means I couldn't join the server.

I like the Idea of "time warp" but think x24 is bit much.
A 2 hour change per lap sounds wrong.

How about x12, lets race from noon to midnight :cool:

(I still have figure out how to set it, didn´t work last time. CSP1.75 / SOL no clue)

MFG Carsten

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 38 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • At a friends house