Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
1689873804733-png.681571

1689873993762-png.681573

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Another short circuit for more action with smaller holiday seasons grid. Calabogie Motorsport Park stadium is the short lay out of this very nice flowing track with plenty of overtake spots.

IF WE HAVE 12 OR MORE PARTICIPANTS BY MONDAY NIGHT, WE WILL SWITCH TO THE FULL VERSION OF CALABOGIE!

East.image_75c71b42-c0f3-4dd7-9716-adc702fe7cb5.jpg

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/f1a4f789-f306-4bd7-9466-ce2334fa4106?server=0 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
I see too much roundness, my Abarth does not like round things...
I'll have to test it to figure out if I'm switching teams or not for this one.
Don´t worry, "leading scientists" have found out that at Calabogie Short you can have your steering wheel pointing straight for almost 21% of the track.

So, you see, no problem with the Shopping Cart, you´re welcome :p

Last edited:
The full track is A Thing of Great Beauty, the short version is half as beautiful:p
I've picked the short one because of smaller grids because of holidays to have more action. But if the majority wants the full version, I can change it.

Last edited:
Not happy about the change to full circuit, makes for a boring race when you are not alien enough to start from the back and then have a 70% win rate.:cautious:

Norisring could have been exciting, I accidentally run in " pointy end" for a while with non stop action. After getting murdered by a "overexcited" driver :mad: I landed in "no man´s land"once again and mostly run against the clock. That I can do on my own at the time of my choosing.

Not happy about the change to full circuit, makes for a boring race when you are not alien enough to start from the back and then have a 70% win rate.:cautious:

Norisring could have been exciting, I accidentally run in " pointy end" for a while with non stop action. After getting murdered by a "overexcited" driver :mad: I landed in "no man´s land"once again and mostly run against the clock. That I can do on my own at the time of my choosing.
You're having a larf Carsten:roflmao: We've raced at plenty of tracks around a 2min lap time (which I'd guess this would be), hardly a 'long' track, just more opportunities for both classes:p

Yes, we´ve had lot´s of long tracks with lot´s of boring segments of hotlapping inbetween.
I know that I advocated foer1h races and I´ve paid the price.
Now I´ve learned better and make my opinion public.

It´s ok when you have a different experience and sway the group to your opinion, that´s how democracy should work.

(in case you were wondering, my post does not contain humourous embelishments, I´m fresh out of humour)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 37 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%