AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Calabogie, Wed 13th September 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@HF2000
Han you are the man..
1694380874229.png

It's a great choice mate:inlove:, I only said that 'cos I love the full version, even though (I think) it would favour the Pink Hair-Dye Brigade (more corners):thumbsup:
I agree John, never feel a problem letting a Mazda overtake me knowing that they are airy fairy, arty farty, blue haired load of hoity toity wishie washie , nambie pamby drivers, unlike us, the superb, strong, real men driving a lawn mowers. :unsure:

Being a lawn mower driver.

I have an aversion to kerbs , corners, ditches, fences , walls, sausage kerbs, banked kerbs, narrow roads, S bends, chicanes, lamp post, pillar box’s, grass, less powerful car than any one else, races that last more than 15min the rest I enjoy.

Ps also add in cars with no TC and no ABS

Last edited:
I must say, we once had the short version of the A1 ring with lots of drivers, and that was fun!!! So the fun is not in the lenght of track... (that's what she said)
I agree but as you can read from all the post, it's impossible to satisfy everyone.

During the Fat-Alfie championship in the last quarter of the year, I will use some smaller tracks between those races to provide some counterbalance for David's circuits. There are a lot nice mods with a length between 3 and 5 kilometers.

Last edited:
Agree, it was my intention to have more action with small grids in holiday season but we have now already 22 so plenty of that on the full track, I think.

I agree but as you can read from all the post, it's impossible to satisfy everyone.

During the Fat-Alfie championship in the last quarter of the year, I will use some smaller tracks between those races to provide some counterbalance for David's circuits. There are a lot nice mods with a length between 3 and 5 kilometers.
I know Han it's not possible to satify everybody.

The reason why I'm saying this is that not everybody has the time to learn a longer new track, especially the Fat-Alfie track which only have one fast line.

I love the idea though to have shorter versions of it because of that :)

I know Han it's not possible to satify everybody.

The reason why I'm saying this is that not everybody has the time to learn a longer new track, especially the Fat-Alfie track which only have one fast line.

I love the idea though to have shorter versions of it because of that :)
I will publish the schedule of the Fat-Alfie tracks beforehand so everyone will have plenty of time to learn the tracks. And the sequence will be from shortest to longest.

Well, first of all thanks Han for a wellorganized if democratically spoiled race.;)

I completely concurre that with so many starters it had to be full course, but the result was the expected: I had more hotlapping sessions than I´d like.
I also think it´s a problem with my performance, can´t catch the fast guys, run away from the not so fast guys and Ernie, him I have to wear out.
It´s extremely disconcerting and stressfull when you have "the Great white Hunter" stalking you and you know for sure that he will execute on one grave error:cautious:
Thank Diana ( the Godess of the hunt) that he decided to pull in for a brew or he would caught me on my fraying nerves.:unsure:

Nice race everyone, and thanks for the ontrack discipline.

I´d really have liked to carry home the 13 as my middle number but couldn´t get it over the line. there was alwas one litlle mistake that cost a few tenth:cry:

Oh, Han, I think we should disguss the term "safe return to the track" I don´t think it means pressing onto the track and forcing approaching cars to change their line ( which spoiled the exit to a long WOT zone :speechless:)

Good night, a very, very sweaty Carsten

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%