AC Multiclass Abarth500/MazdaMX5@Motopark, Wed 25th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Did a file integrity AC check, still the same, on launching, with no message other than what is normally there? No CSP was shown.
Double checked no sign of shader patch.
you work so quickly Rasmus, I am still tapping just this all in.:roflmao::roflmao:
down loaded CSP_AC_RasmusP_0_1_76
:p:p:p

I'm on 1.73 Han - it's the one that comes up as recommended on the list (in my case). Will try another version and let you know - thanks for the help!:thumbsup:
All versions from 0.1.76 will work for this track.
If you want to stay on 0.1.73 just create a preset before changing the version:
- Extensions -> General Patch Settings:
----> Bottom: "Save preset"

When you change back from 0.1.76 to your 0.1.73, just load any other preset and then load your fresh preset again.

Normally CSP does pretty well with keeping all settings between versions but sometimes a few clicks here and there will reset, if the setting didn't exist in the newer version.

Did a file integrity AC check, still the same, on launching, with no message other than what is normally there? No CSP was shown.
Double checked no sign of shader patch.
you work so quickly Rasmus, I am still tapping just this all in.:roflmao::roflmao:
down loaded CSP_AC_RasmusP_0_1_76
:p:p:p
Hehe whoops!
You have to up your game Ernie :roflmao::roflmao:

A big sorry that we never checked if my CSP package was actually working on your system! :(
It should work now! Beware though, the taskbar for the AC HUD apps will looks a LOT differently, but it's nicely sorted and your hud layout shouldn't change at all :)

@RasmusP It's 1.73 Rasmus, highlighted as recommended - have tried others but there always seems to be something that doesn't work (a couple of apps, from memory).

My biggest frustration is Sol, no matter which version I use it tells me I can't change it 'cos I'm not using the right version, grr - offline is like driving with the sun on the horizon, long shadows and orange lighting, might uninstall:cautious::devilish:

EDIT you Ninja'd me Rasmus:roflmao:

EDIT2: Just tried 1.76, track loads fine, thanks Han and Rasmus, and apologies for disrupting the thread a bit!:)

Last edited:
Nice that it's working now! :)

My biggest frustration is Sol, no matter which version I use it tells me I can't change it 'cos I'm not using the right version, grr - offline is like driving with the sun on the horizon, long shadows and orange lighting, might uninstall:cautious::devilish:
Yeah I "uninstalled" it too... I barely drive offline and it only causes issues with our RD clubraces :(
In CSP, I disabled Lighting FX and Weather FX. Solved the issues with SOL, as it simply isn't triggered anymore.

could not find one of my shaders, when I put in your dwrite.dll
Sorry Ernie, I've put the 0.1.80 Patreon-Preview dwrite.dll in the zip :unsure::unsure:

Here's the correct one, alone in a separate zip:

It's also changed to the correct one in the full download :)

EDIT:
I deleted all the files, used the standard launcher, couldn't join the server.
Put in the folders from the zip (now with the correct dwrite.dll), started the standard launcher and could join the server :)

Last edited:
@RasmusP It's 1.73 Rasmus, highlighted as recommended - have tried others but there always seems to be something that doesn't work (a couple of apps, from memory).

EDIT you Ninja'd me Rasmus:roflmao:

EDIT2: Just tried 1.76, track loads fine, thanks Han and Rasmus, and apologies for disrupting the thread a bit!:)
Your long shadows are because it thinks its winter. If you change the date to something in summer i.e 1st July then it should be OK

Screenshot 2023-01-20 110906.jpg

Last edited:
Am I the only one here using "vanilla" AC...? :confused::D
Well I tested to get 0.1.76 running without CM and urgh.. What a clumsy mess :roflmao:

Loading screen, clicking to get into the main menu, clicking on drive, online, having to type racedep in the search, needing to put in the password...

With cm:
Start CM, 1-2s and it's open, with the last thing you did.
So for me mostly the online drive section.
Racedep filter still applied, passwords stored.
Last car choice already selected too.

So I can go from desktop to loading screen within 4 seconds!

If you want to keep the default launcher, you can use my Dropbox link :)

Beware though:
TAA is activated and takes about the performance that 4x msaa takes.
It looks way better though, so I only use 2x msaa (or even none).

It doesn't matter for Ernie since he's using triples and TAA isn't working with triples yet (my preview changes that, so I'll get to it when doing the CM explanation session with him in February).

If you want/need to disable TAA:
Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/extension/extraFX.ini

Open that one and search for Enabled=1.
Change it to 0 and save :)

Will try it when I get home,:)

TAA , wondered why it did not seem to work.:-/

Be interesting to see on loading the track and car if it says anything about the CSP.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 266 67.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 178 45.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 190 48.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 82 20.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 106 27.0%
Back