Multiplayer Postponed

those videos look nice, too bad the active aero won't work in the first version... will be strange seeing Huayras without all the flaps doing magic :geek:

BTW netkar pro multiplayer wasn't too bad either in the end.

meh, cut my left thumb to the bone today...was lucky though ;(
no racing for me for quite some time

ahh that sucks... get well soon

Last edited:
I have a feeling you will be racing sooner than you think. I shot myself in the thumb with a Paslode Gas Nail Gun ringshank nail, i though id be out of action for a while but its amazing what you will go through just to race.

Get well soon.
That's true, I remember when I broke my left shoulder I thought id be out of action more than two months, but after less than two weeks I was able to race just with one hand :D

Wednesday 14.00 o'clock no official announcement about when we will have the multiplayer

The kunos have to know that it still is not a free game but some people have paid for the game

You have paid for an early access title that is not supposed to have all features implemented yet.

The fact that an announcement was made prematurely can happen and has no impact on the "early access" status.

Wednesday 14.00 o'clock no official announcement about when we will have the multiplayer

The kunos have to know that it still is not a free game but some people have paid for the game

Oh my crap.

Patience
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the state of being. For other uses, see Patience (disambiguation).
"Impatience" redirects here. For other uses, see Impatience (disambiguation).

Patience, engraving by Hans Sebald Beham, 1540
34px-Wikiquote-logo.svg.png
Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to:patience
Patience (or forbearing) is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance/anger in a negative way; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. Patience is the level of endurance one can take before negativity. It is also used to refer to the character trait of being steadfast. Antonyms include hastinessand impetuousness.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 252 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 199 27.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.4%