Multiplayer Postponed

35 euros wait for your payment

again
Wednesday 14.30 o'clock no official announcement about when we will have the multiplayer
The kunos have to know that it still is not a free game but some people have paid for the game

Hmm, thinking about it, you could also see it as an investment. Like for example, when you put money in the bank, you dont get anything back straight away. But lets say after 1 year, you get some extra money back for the investment.

Also, when I was in Africa last year, I met a guy and he had to pay thousands of money to the father of the woman he was in love with to get married! He had not had sex with her yet, so when he gave the money to the father before getting married, he had nothing in return.

But now that he is married, I think he is having the best sex ever. See, its the same. Investing money is good at times.

I mean, just saying, but of course you dont have to agree :)

Hmm, thinking about it, you could also see it as an investment. Like for example, when you put money in the bank, you dont get anything back straight away. But lets say after 1 year, you get some extra money back for the investment.

Also, when I was in Africa last year, I met a guy and he had to pay thousands of money to the father of the woman he was in love with to get married! He had not had sex with her yet, so when he gave the money to the father before getting married, he had nothing in return.

But now that he is married, I think he is having the best sex ever. See, its the same. Investing money is good at times.

I mean, just saying, but of course you dont have to agree :)
Love how this went from being unhappy about a game to having sex in Africa. Gotta love internet nowadays

35 euros wait for your payment

again
Wednesday 14.30 o'clock no official announcement about when we will have the multiplayer
The kunos have to know that it still is not a free game but some people have paid for the game

Your profile says "Male, 39". When I read your posts it appeared to me like "Girl, 6", crying because her "Brother, 8" has a purple lollipop and hers is blue only.

It shows egoism. All I hear is 'me me me me me'. Don't you think the Kunos guys are working twice as many hours as you? While you come home, sit on the couch and watch some soap series, they are chewing on Pizza crusts of two days old while typing new code and looking for issues.

Have you considered that they don't give a release date because they simply don't know? Now use your google translator and read this :).

Call me a pessimist but those videos are already better than what i feared the first glimpse of multiplayer might look like, close racing seems to be possible and the cars still behave in a physically correct looking manner.
Gimme good collision physics on top of that and i'm happy (not that i like crashing but a bit of paint trading has to be possible).
Features like automatic skin downloads or changing car in lobby would be a welcome addition but as long as the basics are solid i can sleep well, no matter if they release it today or next week.
Another thing i'd like to see in AC would be placeable tirestacks or hay bales like in LFS to prevent excessive cutting, although i don't think that's very likely to happen.

I feel many forgot that the game is still called: 'Early Access' .... so they should remember it and understand what this name exactly means.

We knew all at this time that an Early Access would have bugs, problems, and so on to fix.
When these problems occur ... impossible to know with precision when it will be perfectly settled.

What do you prefer: a bugged game at the start or a bit of patience while waiting ?

I feel many forgot that the game is still called: 'Early Access' .... so they should remember it and understand what this name exactly means.

We knew all at this time that an Early Access would have bugs, problems, and so on to fix.
When these problems occur ... impossible to know with precision when it will be perfectly settled.

What do you prefer: a bugged game at the start or a bit of patience while waiting ?

I think we've been spoilt as the releases so far have been relatively bug free, certainly they've been a lot better than I've expected. I think that's skewed a few people's opinion unfortunately.

It shows egoism. All I hear is 'me me me me me'. Don't you think the Kunos guys are working twice as many hours as you? While you come home, sit on the couch and watch some soap series, they are chewing on Pizza crusts of two days old while typing new code and looking for issues.

Have you considered that they don't give a release date because they simply don't know? Now use your google translator and read this :).

While I understand your point, we don't know how is the life of our fellow racers here on the forum.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 252 34.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 199 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.4%