ACC Mustang GT3 @ Indianapolis Monday 20th May

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Great event, thanks to all for the clean racing. I really enjoyed this.

It was a bit sad that the small touchy touchy with Ricardo caused such a big "explosion" to the side and that i lost places and momentum.
I entered the race again behind Michael and Andre and stuck behind them for a long time. It was hard to look after the tyres and try to gain places. Indy is not easy to move up the order when the difference in speed are low between cars. And risky divebombs are not the way trying to move up the order.
In the end i had luck that both Michael and Andre made mistakes so i could gain 2 places. Finally I ended up behind Johann who did also a great job to stay in front.

The last laps were a big big fight against a fast catching Chris. I had some moments and tried to make the Mustang wider than the car was. Sorry to Chris for a hard manoeur when leaving the infield, i think in this moment the Car has the biggest width...

Not sure about the start. I was in the Box, but lhe left lane with Harry was way in front. I didn't want to risk a penalty so i stayed at my pace. Maybe the next time the 2nd place can look after the Polesitter because he is the man to look at ?

The qualy was a real thriller, never expect to end up on Pole.
A bit sad that i couldn't show more pace in the race.

Thanks again to Chris, Michael and Overtake to keep the ACC club running!!!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 111 56.3%