New 1.9 sounds versus Fonnsecker's sounds

ahem
sound.jpg

d4db395c-28f5-4a2d-b676-a4ce98df246a

After spending some time with the 1.9 sounds, I really like the outside the car sounds that are provided but the in car is a bit muffled. It's probably more realistic, but i'd almost prefer to hear more of the outside sounds than we get now.

After spending some time with the 1.9 sounds, I really like the outside the car sounds that are provided but the in car is a bit muffled. It's probably more realistic, but i'd almost prefer to hear more of the outside sounds than we get now.
I think this depends very much on the car. Particularly street cars have definitely louder interior sounds than they'd have in real life. On my PC at least.

I think this depends very much on the car. Particularly street cars have definitely louder interior sounds than they'd have in real life. On my PC at least.
Completely agree. I've been driving the LaFerrari lately and the sounds on the outside during replay are amazing, but the in car sounds feel a bit digitized and not quite as raw and nasty. Wish i could pump more of the outside sounds in.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.