New ACC Brands Hatch Images Revealed!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
To celebrate the Blancpain GT Series visit to sunny Brands Hatch in Kent this weekend, check out these lovely new WIP Assetto Corsa Competizione images..

We know it's going to be one very sexy looking racing title, a fact that has been further supported by the latest batch of screenshot image reveals from the latest work in progress build of Assetto Corsa Competizione.

With the real world location bathed in unexpected degrees of sunshine this weekend, Kunos Simulazioni have been kind enough to treat sim racing fans to another new collection of in game images from the upcoming racing title, once again showing off the power of the Unreal 4 game engine to its undoubted impressive potential.

Keen to see for yourself? Check 'em out below!

Assetto Corsa Competizione Brands Hatch WIP 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Brands Hatch WIP 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Brands Hatch WIP 3.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Brands Hatch WIP 4.jpg

Wanting to fill some time while you wait for the game to release? Why not head over to our Wish List thread and pop down some thoughts about what you would like to see make an appearance in game?

Not sure what's already know about ACC? Well we ran an interview recently with Marco and Stefano to get the inside line. Catch up with part 1 HERE and part 2 HERE.

Assetto Corsa Competizione should be available on Steam Early Access Summer 2018.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting upcoming sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

What do you think of the latest image reveal? Is the footage of ACC we've seen so far living up to your expectations? Excited for the new game? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
When i sim race i must be doing something wrong because i havent got time to look at the position of the sun and im sure even fernando alonso hasnt too ffs simracing sometimes the folks are pure retard especially considering the game is WIP and adjusting the sun is probably a piece of piss. Rant over.:geek:

I bet somone mad the same Statement about Night and Rain about Assetto Corsa. But didn't seem to be a piece of Cake in the End. For Kunos nothing is a piece of Cake regarding to theyre crying that they do not have time for anything because they're a small Team.

I bet somone mad the same Statement about Night and Rain about Assetto Corsa. But didn't seem to be a piece of Cake in the End. For Kunos nothing is a piece of Cake regarding to theyre crying that they do not have time for anything because they're a small Team.
What they are doing now was built from the help of AC1's moding community that was trained and then cherry pick. Very ingenious. What comes from ACC will be done from the best of the best. Should be interesting?

Finally made my mind up, I am going to buy ACC and I will just keep driving into these tire walls,
they are insane! detailed.
wow..........this UE4 could power Nasa!
31950209_2449232571769713_4118475081078800384_o.jpg

Finally made my mind up, I am going to buy ACC and I will just keep driving into these tire walls,
Nasa,s cgi capabilities are not that good.;)
NASA_Blue_Marbles_Comparison_-_1600.jpg

Attachments

• NASA_Blue_Marbles_Comparison_-_1600.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 186
    242.2 KB · Views: 216
    242.2 KB · Views: 188
I thought the sunset thing was bad enough, but then I gave this picture a second look.
TuzO9z0.png

If you open the photo up to full size you'll see I circled a star. That is not the exact position of that star in the sky over Brands Hatch. I don't know what kind of crap Kunos is trying to pull, but no money from me if I have to drive around in the dark with incorrectly positioned stars in the sky. Ugh...

Dude exactly ! I drive with a sextant mounted on the dashes of all my race cars and with the stars misaligned it will be impossible for me to hit proper corner apex at night! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That would be so awesome if the walls & tires flexed when I slam into them 2-3 times per lap. Mmmm that grass is sexy. The grass on the left, it reminds me of the grass I'm usually hitting out of when I go golfing. :laugh:

That would be so awesome if the walls & tires flexed when I slam into them 2-3 times per lap. Mmmm that grass is sexy. The grass on the left, it reminds me of the grass I'm usually hitting out of when I go golfing. :laugh:
What is missing here is the VR view from the top of the garage complex where the Radio Brands is,
imagine a special VR view located there on all tracks, where you can watch the racing almost 360 degrees and listen to the insane audio, now that would be cool! and yes this grass is detailed everywhere this engine is so powerful in the right hands, Stefano has done a wonderful job looking here really impressive work indeed.

Just found these system requirements for Moto GP 18 made with ue4. No idea whatsoever as to if this gives us any indication as to what AAC might be.

Minimum system requirements:
Recommended system requirements:
CPU:
Intel Core i5-2500, AMD FX-8100 or equivalent
CPU:
Intel Core i7-2600, AMD FX-8350 or equivalent
RAM:
8 GB RAM
RAM:
16 GB RAM
GPU:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 with 2 GB VRAM or more / AMD Radeon HD 7950 with 2 GB VRAM or more
GPU:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 with 4 GB VRAM or more | AMD Radeon R9 380 with 4 GB VRAM or more
DX:
Version 11
DX:
Version 11
Windows 7 64-Bit or laterhttp://gamesystemrequirements.com/
Windows 7 64-Bit or later
Store:
15 GB available space
Store:
15 GB available space
Sound:
DirectX compatible
Sound:
DirectX compatible

Just found these system requirements for Moto GP 18 made with ue4. No idea whatsoever as to if this gives us any indication as to what AAC might be.

Minimum system requirements:
Recommended system requirements:
CPU:
Intel Core i5-2500, AMD FX-8100 or equivalent
CPU:
Intel Core i7-2600, AMD FX-8350 or equivalent
RAM:
8 GB RAM
RAM:
16 GB RAM
GPU:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 with 2 GB VRAM or more / AMD Radeon HD 7950 with 2 GB VRAM or more
GPU:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 with 4 GB VRAM or more | AMD Radeon R9 380 with 4 GB VRAM or more
DX:
Version 11
DX:
Version 11
Windows 7 64-Bit or laterhttp://gamesystemrequirements.com/
Windows 7 64-Bit or later
Store:
15 GB available space
Store:
15 GB available space
Sound:
DirectX compatible
Sound:
DirectX compatible
Nice one!
Either this is well optimised for the new engine or it's not really pushing systems too far with regards to graphics and AI...
Still, can give some of us hope that our Rigs may be up to the ACC challenge after all...

and yes this grass is detailed everywhere this engine is so powerful in the right hands, Stefano has done a wonderful job looking here really impressive work indeed.

I have done literally nothing :D All props go to the graphics guys.

But I can attest that, since I have been living in Holland, grass has become quite an interest of mine.

I have done literally nothing :D All props go to the graphics guys.

But I can attest that, since I have been living in Holland, grass has become quite an interest of mine.
I still keep coming back and looking at this tire wall, the detail on these tires are better than some AC mods lol
the details are incredible well done to the guys involved! :D:D:D
I hope they move with impacts.....
proxy.php

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 60 63.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 40 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 40 42.6%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 20 21.3%
Back