New Site Errors, Bugs & Improvement Thread (version 4.0.5.)

• Slayer-71

Bram Hengeveld good evening

I would like to know the following:
1. possible to make in your game to another new menu?
2. possible to make the system championships and earning money in them (the game's economy: money + points per race)?
3. whether there is damage to the cars?
4. Simply put: I can make her a completely new game on your game?

I'm sorry for bad English

New Site Errors, Bugs & Improvement Thread (version 4.0.2.)

So upgraded again succefully, pfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew it always has my heart beating in my throat doing it! But we have safely landed on planet vbulletin 4.0.2!

This is hopefully the final upgrade they provide their customers for the upcoming months as we have been doing this a little to often lately.

RD is now officially out of BETA :cool::cool::thumbup:

As always if you encounter any bugs again please report them below!

iyfod2.png

I think "Search" is broken since the site was updated from the old version. At least I know that old posts are not "searchable". Example RaceOn Car Setups, a search for "brands" returns 0 posts, yet there are quite a few Brands Hatch setups lurking about. One has to do a "browser search" on each page to locate them though.

Hi,

Yes Simon Trendell coded us a Google Search on the old site. I definitely want to have that back as the vbulletin search ehm.... sucks? After all those years i still dont understand how it works, and i am not even trying anymore.

WIll put this on my top prio list of things to do! THanks for the heads up.

@Herrmannator, i noticed the long name issue too and will solve that a.s.a.p. also

Thanks guys :thumbup:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 11 35.5%
Back