F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Nice to see some of my own files are so liked that they pop up in someone else's work.
As you can see in this photo, one is still identical. It did take me a while to take a real photo of a drop and work on in to produce the pfx_textures.pssg file. It would at least have been correct, if you use my work, to mention the right person who made it.

I agree with Ron on this. I did not expect RDDEV of all groups not to credit someone else for their work if used in their work. Additionally, it would be common courtesy to ask permission before using a file from someone else's mod. Perhaps it was just a mistake or oversight but I hope you guys correct this mistake. He has obviously been spending a lot of time on helping develop his rainmod and it is pretty wrong imo to take a file from his mod and use it without so much as a mention or a thanks. I'm sure no one at RDDev would appreciate others tweaking their mods and releasing them under a different name.

This is a small community of modders working to improve a game we all love, so let's not step on each other's toes while trying to achieve a common goal :)

I know this is an old topic but....I'd like to know how I can change it so that with these cams I can keep the T-cam view in the pits? i know there is a new Cam pack out from rrdev but I personally prefer this one. Its the only thing missing.

Can't agree more with that orion. Let's just keep calm i'm pretty sure this is simply a little mistake. In any case we'll correct that !

Don't forget that Glad spent his whole two last days working on every little detail of tracks to be able to release it as soon as possible. I think he just forgot some credits.

Can't agree more with that orion. Let's just keep calm i'm pretty sure this is simply a little mistake. In any case we'll correct that !
No worries mate, I know that you guys are all a bunch of enthusiastic modders and you personally I know to be very laidback and helpful from your help with the fuelsim stuff a few weeks back :). I think that modders (RDDEV ofcourse included) put in a lot of blood, sweat and tears into their mods with no expectation for re-compensation except for being given credit for their work. So it always becomes an issue when modding "etiquette" is broken, but I do hope that it is a misunderstanding and I agree that everyone should keep a calm head. The F1-2010 community can't afford to lose a single modder out there :)

I like to change music in game, in paddoc and when u start game up.is that possable? .I like to putt KIngs of Leon in.Othere wice the mod is great

In the directory 'audio\music' are all the music tracks for the game. Find the one you want to replace and copy in your own music with the same file name as the one you're replaceing. It will likely need to be in the .ogg format. Sorry, but that's all the info I have on this without delving deeper.

Nice to see some of my own files are so liked that they pop up in someone else's work.
As you can see in this photo, one is still identical. It did take me a while to take a real photo of a drop and work on in to produce the pfx_textures.pssg file. It would at least have been correct, if you use my work, to mention the right person who made it.

Sorry Ron For This I Forgot i wil correct it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 266 67.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 178 45.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 190 48.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 82 20.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 106 27.0%
Back