old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I could have sworn I posted this already but it doesn`t seem to be here now.

Anyway, just wanted to say cheers Marco, the Rapidshare link seems to be working for me. :)

***Edit***

Got it!

:D

Recently, ISI released their Formula Masters series, based on Formula 1 cars. Offcourse, it could not take long before the first skins appeared based on the real Formula 1 cars.
Within notime, the first 8 skins where made, and I have been asked to make a compilation from them. Well, here it is.

Credits.
All credits for the car go to ISI. It's exactly the ISI Formula masters, no alterations.
All credits for the skins go to the painters @ ISI forum. You can see who made which skin on the car selection screen.

I made an rfmod out of it. It installs in 1 click, but you must have the Formula Masters installed. I linked the mod to Portugal and Malaysia for now, to keep dependencies to only the Formula Masters mod. I will post a vmod for different tracks in this post later on.

Some screenshots:
Offline series selection and car selection:
fisf12.jpg

fisif13.jpg

fisif14.jpg

The cars look amazing. Great job on the skins guys! Some in game shots:

fisif16.jpg

fisif17.jpg

fisif18.jpg

fisif19.jpg

fisif110.jpg

fisif111.jpg

fisif112.jpg

fisif114.jpg

fisif115.jpg

fisif116.jpg

fisif117.jpg

So the download links:

Gamefront : Click here
Rapidshare : Click here
Mediafire : Click here

I just noticed if you click on the "update" tab when you open rFactor 2 there is a picture of a kart. Is this a new mod that I don't know about? Or possibly a hint from ISI? The only kart mod for rF2 that I know of is the EKart mod. It looks like an Iame TaG Sr. kart.

Thanks,

Kol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 513 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 316 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 337 45.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 166 22.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 200 26.8%
Back